[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Most of our Monster Hunter team wanted to make a Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1453539864.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453539864.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>"Most of our Monster Hunter team wanted to make a Monster Hunter game on the PS4. We wanted to make one a real system"

JUST

Why do many devs hate 3DS development?
>>
Sure
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
The 3DS had 5 Monster Hunter exclusives.

The PS4/Vita combo can't even get 1.
>>
>>380451754
>We wanted to make one a real system
That's why they're making it for XBONE and PC as well.
>>
If I was a game developer, seeing the climate of the industry I'd want to establish a product that adhere to modern standards while keeping loyal to the gameplay design the series is known for. I'm glad there are some forward thinking human beings in this world that aren't doomed to the sadistic control of a fanbase they can't grow, learn, be happy or accept change.
>>
>>380451754
I feel like that's some bullshit marketing thing since it was announced on Sony's E3 conference.
>>
File: proofs doko ni.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
proofs doko ni.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>380451754
>>
I only bought my 3ds to play pokemon but 3ds is awful.

The specs were trash when it was announced in 2010 now imagine 2017.

The whole gimmick of 3d flopped.

Ps4 is vastly superior
>>
>>380452876
I'm sure it is. Considering one of the 'stars' of the MH normie audience said only switchfags are the only ones salty about it, and "real fans" are happy about it.
>>
Forgot my source.

http://www.myass.net/
>>
>>380453267
I clicked your ass and was nothing but tears and a flattened Mario cap
>>
>>380451754
What would i give to hear that statement out of the mouths of the Pokemon Devs or that Nintendo's in-house creators stand up to their moronic hardware designers and demand a bullshit free powerhouse of a system.
>>
File: QkIvpAJ.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
QkIvpAJ.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>380452912

The PS3 and 360 were bleeding tech consoles. PCs didn't have a like for like GPU at 512mb or higher till 2008. Do some research. PS3 and 360 were on the very high tier list of middleground PC tier CPU&GPU.

The PS4 and X1 are fisher price tablet processors that were severely outdated. They werenn't even middle tier consoles. The APU inside your precious PS4 is hilarously under specced. Why else do you think Pro and X exist now? They fucked it up, plain PS4 and X1 cant otherwise push 4K.

PS Tekken 7 on PS4 is a 2017 game that runs below 1080p native res, somewhere around 800p. And has more input lag than PC or X1. I bet forced Microsoft parity was behind that, isn't that right NeoGAF PS4 fanboy?
>>
File: 1469370009665.png (387KB, 389x446px) Image search: [Google]
1469370009665.png
387KB, 389x446px
>OP greentexts a sourceless statement
>thread reaches 400 posts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.