[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about getting a PS4 to celebrate me graduating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I'm thinking about getting a PS4 to celebrate me graduating college. What are some must-play games?
>>
Persona 5
Nier Automata
Ratchet & Clank
Yakuza 0
Digimonstory Cybersleuth
>>
Bloodborne

That's all you need
>>
File: 1494896651013.jpg (701KB, 686x610px) Image search: [Google]
1494896651013.jpg
701KB, 686x610px
My personal picks:
>Nier
>Nioh
>Gravity Rush 2
>Persona 5
>KH1.5&2.5
>Yakuza 0
>The last guardian
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Final Fantasy 15
>>
Only one correct answer.
>>
>>380446180
What country and what kinda subjects?

also:
Bloodborne
The Last Guardian
Nioh
Yakuza 0
Persona 5
>>
Bloodborne and Rainbow Six Siege (but bear in mind it may as well be online only). PS4 is the worst console I've owned honestly.

It's almost entirely cinematic or open world craps so I won't personally recommend any of that.
>>
>own all the "must play games" for ps4
>only enjoyed Nier and Yakuza

Fuck the system desu.
>>
>>380446691
>PS4 is the worst console I've owned honestly.

let's for a second pretend this is not shit posting.
PS4 is by far the best console this gen, not even a discussion, no need comparing lists etc.
And AAA single player gaming is only going to get poorer.
Xbox effectively dropped out of the race, their only new games are cell shaded co-op online shit.
The PS4 is not only the best, it's the best it's EVER going to be from now on.
>>
>>380446180

Any news on a price drop? I need it to be lower than 200$ so I don't think ripped off by buying obsolete hardware.
>>
>Graduating college
Kids these days, living their lives by doing absolutely nothing useful, instead of working hard as good honest people amongst society.
>>
>>380447092
Not him, and I actually just got myself the Pro, but PS4 pales in comparison with WiiU and even PS3.

Sure, it is way better than Xbone, but Xnoxes have always been shit. If you own a mid-tier PC, you can play a high ge majority of everything the consoles would provide, for cheaper, and in better form.
>>
People here already posted the ones I'd recommend, but make sure to look them up and that there's at least 5-6 of these and another couple upcoming titles that you're interested in. Otherwise there's not much point in it.
Got mine a few months ago, and I've been happy with it so far. And frankly after so many years of PC gaming, it's nice to be able to just lay your ass on your couch when you want to play.
>>
>>380447263
8th gen consoles wete obsolete already during the release. And unless you enjoy upscaled 720-900p at sub-30fps , the pro is almost a necessity.
>>
>>380447343
>but PS4 pales in comparison with WiiU and even PS3.

PS3 yes. Same way PS3 paled in comparison to the PS2.
WiiU no. Even ignoring the asymmetrical gameplay between a tablet and a big screen is a broken idea, the library is poor as fuck. Mario 3D was the most childish, unchallenging mario ever.
>>
>>380447092
Sure, and let's pretend for a second you actually read my post and understood why I don't like it. Add on the paid online and absolute dogshit servers to go with it, terrible performance (as well as ugly as sin visuals) in damn near every game and a control pad which has gotten worse for the second successive generation.
>>
>>380447374
>after so many years of PC gaming, it's nice to be able to just lay your ass on your couch when you want to play.
Yeah, after waiting for an hour for some 5gb obligatory update to download and install, only to have the game crash randomly.

Besides, you could just plug your PC to a TV and use gamepads n wireless peripherals.
>>
>>380447324
> some people actually believe this
Gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>380447585
PS3 was a legit upgrade from PS2 at first, when it still had proper BW-compatibility. Later on its own library improved a ton. Ps4 doesn't even allow playing half of the PSN Store classics yet.

WiiU is simply amazing: GC, Wii and U, in a single HD capable package. Piss easy homebrew allows eady emulation and piratism. Plus I at least dig the gimmicks.
>>
>>380446434
this is it

god of war 3 HD is neat too because it's solid 60fps
>>
>>380447638
A setup like that is a pain in the ass on the PC, and you know it.
As for interruptions on console, it's by no means any worse than what you typically have to deal with on PC.
>>
>>380446180
Skyrim Remastered
Skyrim VR
Fallout 4
Fallout VR
>>
>>380446180
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Definition of a flawed gem but tons of fun.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.