[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So about Metroid Prime 4. I wish they would retain the gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Metroid-Prime-3-Ending-ship.jpg (37KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid-Prime-3-Ending-ship.jpg
37KB, 600x337px
So about Metroid Prime 4.
I wish they would retain the gameplay of Metroid Prime but call it something different, make it have a different story. Prime 3 closed everything having to do with Dark Samus and the phazon, you LITERALLY had to blow up the sentient planet that was the source of all phazon in the universe, the series is named like that after the Metroid Prime, a phazon mutated Metroid, which is now deader than dead. It died, its planet died, its spooky mutant substance died, phazon was done for good and the next logical step was to exterminate the Metroids (this is where Metroid II was supposed to begin, before there was a Metroid Prime 4).

I hope this isn't some Alien 4 type cop-out where they "revive" the phazon with magic CHOZO TECHNOLOGY or something.
>>
>>380445274
i'm almost sure its going to be the federation doing secret experiments with the phazon and it goes out of hand.
>>
I was actually just about to make this thread to say the same exact thing.

Supposedly prime 4 is only a working title so there is a solid chance they will change it. Prime works perfectly as a self contained trilogy
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.