[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Build a pc >"Everything is on there" >Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: download.png (8KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 207x244px
>Build a pc
>"Everything is on there"
>Only get PS3 remasters, some multiplat I couldn't care less and shitty strategic games
>Somehow this is better than Nintendo/Sony exclusives

I FUCKING REGRET EVERYTHING
>>
>>380434391

> Gets Dota 2

And that's why PC is the superior gaming system.
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>380434391
I feel absolutely gutted, why does Nintendo have more good exclusives than Sony? Remember me? I was claiming that PC + PS4 is the true master race combo, but this E3 proved me wrong. I feel really bad, I feel like I wasted a lot of money on my PS4 Pro. What a disaster. They said nothing about Death Stranding and Deep Down. Bloodborne 2 didn't get announced, Studio Japan was working on a fucking Shadow of the Colossus remaster/remake that people already played on PS2 and PS3, so they couldn't have been working on Bloodborne 2 which means that Bloodborne 2 is not happening. Days Gone turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit with horrible enemy AI. Spider-Man turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit infested with quick time events and no real physics/momentum based webslinging. God of War looked decent, but isn't coming until 2018. This E3 was an absolute disaster for Sony and PS4! Metro Exodus, Code Vein and Monster Hunter World will all be available on the PC. What is the point of owning a PS4 then? Here is the updated list of good games:

PC exclusives:
- Quake Champions
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Mordhau
- Star Citizen
- Camelot Unchained
- Ashes of Creation
- Wild West Online
- Project Wight
- La-Mulana 2
- Ghost Song

Multi-platform games definitive version on the PC:
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Armored Core 6
- Ace Combat 7
- Code Vein
- Monster Hunter World
- Metro Exodus
- LawBreakers
- GreedFall
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blasphemous

PS4 exclusives:
- Death Stranding (when?)
- Deep Down (when?)
- God of War

Multi-platform games not on PC, but on the PS4:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)

What should I do? Is there any hope for Sony? Will From Software save PlayStation with a Sony exclusive again?
>>
>>380434391
Nintendo is for manchildren with the mental age of an eight year old and Sony is for mature interactive movies for mature gaymers, all while capping you @ 30 fps and low resolutions. I'm fairly certain you just have shit taste.
>>
File: 1496117616540.jpg (17KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496117616540.jpg
17KB, 480x308px
>>380434391
>All Multiplats
>A L L Xbox Franchises are now on PC
>It's own fucking exclusive genres
>Emulation, Zelda BotW at 4k on a good rig

literally the worst platform am I right fellow Sonybros? XD

Put some effort in your bait, go outside and do sports instead you miserable person
>>
>>380434391
>Only get PS3 remasters, some multiplat I couldn't care less and shitty strategic games
Why are sonybabbys such hyperbolic, aggressive and hug-deprived shits? It's like they're in a constant buyer's remorse stupor.
>>
File: DOS2.jpg (833KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DOS2.jpg
833KB, 1536x1152px
>>380434624
You forgot 2017s GOTY is a PC exclusive
>>
>>380434624
>What should I do?

Kill yourself you fucking autist, that'd be a start

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/%20PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg/
>>
>>380434624
>Will From Software save PlayStation with a Sony exclusive again?
Souls is, was and ever will be shit, I don't know why you keep eating that shitty 10 seconds attack lag "game" up
Also, most of those "Definitive version" don't really mean anything, or do you really think Bloodstained will make that much of a difference? Only people who fap to screenshots consider these "definitive version" shit worthwhile mentioning
>>380434793
>Xbox franchises
>Good
>Mentioning emulation which is illegal
I guess not buying a PC is best because you can steal it ;)
>>
>>380434793
>every pc multiplat is the best on pc
lmao, no bad ports ever, nope, they are and were never unplayable or broken, always the best version
>inb4 those are shitty games anyway
>>
File: tired.jpg (497KB, 1305x1716px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
497KB, 1305x1716px
>>380434391
>wanna play halos n gears of war
>sell playstation, buy xbone
>you now have just multiplats, crashbandicoot/weeb games/killzone are gone and continue playin torrented weebshit on PC and LoL
was it worth it idk
>>
>>380435080
Name one port in the last two years that is still bad after patches, you literally can't.

>>380434989
>Xbox franchises
>Good

I rather have State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves and Forza than anything shown at Sonys conference.

All Sony had was Spiderman, Days Gone, which both are third person action games we have seen before and a PS2 remake, amazing.
>>
>>380435487
Sony conference wasn't that good, but it never is
Best PS games are NEVER at E3 because Sony America only wants to pander to shitters apparently: Nier Automata, Persona 5 & GR weren't on there last years for example
>>
>>380435642
> Nier Automata
multiplat
>Persona 5
seems good
>GR
who?
>>
>>380435815
>multiplat
The port was kind of bad, also Sony shows a lot of multiplat at its conference, that was not the point
>Who?
Gravity Rush
>>
File: 1496948335603.png (234KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1496948335603.png
234KB, 800x612px
>mfw will never be unique for PC again

How are we going to recover? The rest of the shit we say to trick people into PC Gaming sounds like tasteless sony marketing from the early PS3 era.

What's next? Steam being DRM? I though we were the most free (as in freedom) platform.

Consoles were the true master race after all while we only emulate their greatness years after everyone but us played those great console exclusives.

It's over.
>>
>>380434604
>reddit spacing
>dota
pls go aawy :3
>>
File: 1496946314692.jpg (95KB, 879x521px) Image search: [Google]
1496946314692.jpg
95KB, 879x521px
>>380437058
>mfw mods and 4K will never be unique for PC again

Sorry I am just too broken by these news.

We deserve everything we got for being scum though.
>>
I've had a PC, PS4, Wii U and Xbone this gen. I sold the Xbone and Wii U.

Xbox was the best console (W10 update was a disaster though) and PS4 is the worst. Really wish I didn't swap. Sony exclusives have been awful for a second generation. At least Gears of War Remastered was a bit fun.
>>
File: 1449307439434.jpg (73KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
1449307439434.jpg
73KB, 750x719px
>be Sony friend
>have to buy a brand new console every 5 years (2 and a half if you want to have the remastered version of the console)
>have to pay for online (but at least you get """free""" games with it!)
>only get to play things that are already on PC or remakes of old games
>desperately cling to a "westernized" monster hunter to show nintendo friends how you btfo'd them, despite the game also coming out on xbox and pc
>>
>>380437121

No c('-'c)
>>
>>380437312
And Forza Horizon 2 come to think of it. But the point was the PS4 has been dire.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.