[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Metroid Prime 4 >Not being developed by Retro Studios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Concern.gif (1006KB, 498x281px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.gif
1006KB, 498x281px
>Metroid Prime 4
>Not being developed by Retro Studios

>Samus Returns
>Being developed by the brilliant minds behind Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Look, I'll admit I was hype but I have serious misgivings about this. And the fact of the matter is that I don't trust Nintendo.
>>
File: wrong.png (402KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
402KB, 600x474px
>>380434371
>not trusting Nintendo
>the company that thought Mario x Rabbids, Federation Force, Sticker Star, Color Splash, Other M, Game and Wario, Tri-Force Heroes, SF: Zero and FE censorship were good ideas
>>
>>380434371
seriously concerned about prime 4 now nintendo's inhouse talent recently hasn't been that great aslong as its more like prime 1 and 2 and NOT like halo prime 3 ill be happy
>>
I go by the gameplay and the 3DS game looked great. The only thing I can say is that the graphics aren't that good but as long as it plays as good as Super I'll be pleased
>>
>>380434371
Well, they showed tons of gameplay off. And it looks good. It doesn't run like 25fps like Mirror of Fate either.
>>
>>380434371
They showed a lot of gameplay of the Metroid 2 remake and it looked honestly good. And as far as I am concerned, gameplay is all that matters.
As for Prime 4, let Retro do their own things. Some new fresh blood on the Prime series could avoid us to have another clumsy Prime 3 situation where the game was good but not as good as its prequels.
>>
>>380434371
>Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Son, they did jericho.
Its worse than you can imagine.
only good thing to come out of that game was the decent story they didnt write and the playboy picture of its chicks.
>>
>>380434371

>New assambled team
>People who probably worked on Zelda, Monolith and few directors from rare

Took you one day to start shitposting

>Brilliant minds that made the game shit because Konami wanted it that way
>Allready showed gameplay that looks pretty good
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.