[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming you don't own any consoles at all and want to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Assuming you don't own any consoles at all and want to get back into gaming, what's the best console to buy out of PS4, Wii U, Switch, Xbox One or 3DS?
>>
>>380429937
PC
>>
ps4 or switch
>>
Get a 3DS.

Best library by far
>>
>>380430474
>pokemon
>???
I got my 3DS used for only 10,000yen and I still regret it.
>>
>>380429937
Depends on what you're looking for and what you already have.

If you have a decent PC, then Xbox is ruled out entirely. If you don't, then you may want to look into the Xbox One X. Assuming you do have a solid PC, hen the PS4 will be good to have on the side.

If you don't care about the cold unethical gaming industry as a whole, but enjoy Nintendo's first party titles like Mario and Zelda, then getting a Switch and/or a 3DS may be a good idea.
>>
>>380429937
PC, then switch
>>
>>380431168
Wii U really is a piece of shit huh?

>all those zelda games on it tho
>>
>>380429937
Ps4
Maybe a switch in 3 years once it gets some games
>>
>>380429937
PC
if you want a console then PS4
Switch if you want to play Nintendo games
>>
>>380429937
XbonX

You get the best version of all multiplats, can crossplay the MS exclusives with your PC bros.

Otherwise PC and Switch combo for more flexibility.

You can skip the PS4 entirely as its games are on PC and the few exclusives are mediocre weebstuff or walking simulators.
>>
Already have a Xbone, PS4, a nice PC, a Vita and a 3DS.

Should I get a New3DS XL, or a Switch? I only have 5 games for my regular 3DS. Missing stuff like Between Worlds, Majora's Mask, bravely Default, SMT, Xenobalde, the new Fire Emblem and Smash Bros.
>>
File: 1101011.jpg (85KB, 808x465px) Image search: [Google]
1101011.jpg
85KB, 808x465px
If I won the lottery I might buy a piss poor four and a couple interesting games.
More modest would be the new 2DS with miitopia, new metroid and mario 3D land.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.