[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the best choices? I'm about to start 3 and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Witcher_2_cover.jpg (21KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_2_cover.jpg
21KB, 300x420px
What were the best choices?

I'm about to start 3 and I want to know what /v/ thinks. Please keep Spoilers from 3 limited unless they involve huge mistakes like Allowing mage genocide just for the dragon to die anyway
>>
>>380429751
Help Iorveth, save Saskia, save Letho. not sure what you should do about the witch
>>
Well, if you're asking regarding how it impacts the third game, siding with Roche is better because it has actual consequences whereas siding with Iorveth does fuckall in witcher 3
>>
literally nothing matters apart from letho
>>
>>380430056
Under whose protection do I put the child?
or do I save Triss?
>>
>>380429751
Save Aryan, Help Roche, Kill Henselt, Save Anais (give her to Redania). Kill Dragon. Save Letho.

The ONLY choice that impacts the game is Letho, that's literally it.
>>
>>380430062
>>380430062
>>380430062

THIS
do NOT kill Letho
>>
>>380430560
>Adda and Anais have no bearing in Witcher 3

pretty lazy desu
>>
>>380430560
oh yeah, definitely save Aryan. You run into his MILF of a mom later on lol
>>
>>380430659
It's fucking hilarious that 2/3 of Foltests children are under Redania, alive and well in Tretogor (Not to mention many Temerian soldiers if Aryan is alive)

Yet... yeah I won't spoil the third game, but it's fucking stupid that does literally nothing (unless you use your imagination anon ;] )

>>380430793
Yeah, and you don't want that MILF running to the NILF for help if you kill Aryan
>>
>>380430507
I saved the kid and didn't hear a peep about her in 3
>>
>>380430507
Put her under Radovid, it's not the lesser evil, but it'll do you a lot of good in the long run, trust me.
(if you support the Northern Realm of course)

>>380431109
This anon's right unfortunately, no one mentions her (probably cause it'll screw over one of the major quests in the 3rd game)
>>
>>380430953
>>380431109
So in which case I should save Triss instead to prevent the mages dying

Save Aryan, Help Roche, Kill Henselt, Save Triss. Kill Dragon (unfortunately). Zap Witch. Save Letho
>>
>>380431306
Ye, well you don't have to kill the Dragon (again, doesn't have any effect on the 3rd game) But my reasoning is that the Dragon is under control of the Lodge, but you can come to your own conclusion about that.

About killing Henselt, again, that's only if you care about the Northern Realms. I know it makes no sense to do that, but in 3rd game in a conversation near the beginning you'll know why it was the right choice.

Besides that (which is really just down to you) that's a fairly solid way of going through the game, but just remember to NOT kill Letho in the end, he's the only thing that carries over to the 3rd game.
>>
>>380431306
Oh shit, almost forgot. You can save Triss that's fine, (just to save the mages)
But the Witch Genocide in Witcher 3 still takes place, so that choice has no effect on the next game. (it's stupid I know, but yeah, rip)
>>
Triss turns out ok if I save the kid though right?

Thanks for the help guys
>>
triss is only lovey dovey because she manipulates geralt. yenn is best girl since she actually loves geralt

prove me wrong.
>>
>>380432573
Haven't played but it's common knowledge that you only fuck redheads, and marry brunettes
>>
File: 1478907564147.jpg (24KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
1478907564147.jpg
24KB, 347x344px
>>380432573
Triss isn't even lovey dovey in 3, she's just an annoying cunt
>her trying to chew you out after leaving Kaer Morhen with Ciri when Ciri very clearly needed to get away for her own psychological well-being if nothing else after what had just happened there
Bitch sit the fuck down
>>
>>380432012
Yeah Triss will be fine, literally nothing happens to her.
>>
>>380429751
Sile also appears in w3 if you don't kill her in 2. For a short while at least.
>>
>>380435690
Ironically it's better to kill her in the 2nd game. It's not really a choice considering in the 3rd game the state you see her in... yeah.
>Letting any member of the lodge live
I know you can't kill 'em, but still, fuck 'em.
>>
File: 1489495863193.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489495863193.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>380429751
>I want to know what /v/ thinks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.