[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the hype for this? The last installation had morrowwind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
Where is the hype for this? The last installation had morrowwind graphics and was a good amongst games, but no one seems to be talking about the sequel
>>
I'm super pumped for it, but haven't seen anything new for it recently.
>>
File: 1497116190418m.jpg (62KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497116190418m.jpg
62KB, 952x1024px
development hell
>>
>>380427457
I'm so looking forward to it, but the fact that they haven't announced a release date scares me a little.
They have been showing gameplay videos for years and everyone was expecting them to announce a release date at E3 or at least show some kind of other information than gameplay. It is THE event for them to give this kind of info. But the only thing we got were 2 new battle videos. Don't get me wrong, the videos look good but it's still the same thing they've been feeding us for years which makes me worried.
Another thing that worries me is that we keep getting battle videos whereas there's very little shown about the campaign map and mechanics.
>>
I'm pretty sure all mountain blade fans are pumped for it but there's just nothing to talk about until it fucking releases (Which is probably never.)
>>
>>380427457
>hyped for never ever lord

anon i...
>>
>>380427457
This game is always on my mind. To me it's pretty much the last video game without being pozzed by fundamental lefties.
>>
>>380427457
The 'hype' will only start to come once a release date is set in stone and there's some news to actually talk about. But at this point Bannerlords is dangerously close to becoming Half Life 3 2.0.
>>
File: 1474343527786.gif (2MB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474343527786.gif
2MB, 600x333px
>>380427457
NEVER EVER
>>
All we have to work with is 6 minutes of trash combat. The siege defense they showed was lame AF
>>
It's crazy how long it's taking for what looks like Warband with slightly fancier graphics and slightly less scripted sieges
>>
>>380427563
There's two new videos from E3, and it's also playable at some event there, so there should be more gameplay over the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Player skill kinda sucks in these though, but it seems they were made more to show off all the units.
>>
They can take all the time they want, as long as they release it before my heart stops beating or before I get in a accident that makes me go permanently blind.
>>
File: 1424847355270.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424847355270.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>380427457
7 years of development and nonexistent work with community.

Maybe they will release it in another 7 or so years. Fucking incompetent and lazy turks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.