[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here just /wantssomedamnmonsterhunter/? All the consolewarring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: mon hun.jpg (4MB, 2200x2124px) Image search: [Google]
mon hun.jpg
4MB, 2200x2124px
Who here just /wantssomedamnmonsterhunter/?

All the consolewarring has turned my hype into just being annoyed so if you want to do that go to the other threads.

I just want to talk about the things you hope they change and the things you hope they keep in MHW and are you getting the japanese version of XX for the switch?

For now my only major complaint is the fairy dust that tells you where everything is, I hope that's something you can turn off.
>>
File: 1491555708352.jpg (638KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491555708352.jpg
638KB, 1600x1200px
>>380426143
I really want to see some of the more "anime" monster done in MHW hyper realistic stule.
things like Brachy or Zyn or Astalos
>>
One thing that I'm really worried about is the number of monsters that will be in the game. So far we've only seen rathalos and a new generic looking t-rex monster. Capcom will have to make new models for monsters and it would take too much to remodel every monster in the old games.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLbIYeVcMIY&feature=youtu.be

>the stealth mantles have a cooldown and can't be used indefinitely
>there's still a hub and quest counter before going on quests
>a hunter lounge is confirmed to still be in
>you can pick up things like plants and fruit as you're walking by them but still have to stop and stoop down to loot corpses and such
>the great sword animations are exactly the same from previous games

Looks fine to be honest. The only thing I'm still not sure about is the grappling hook.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.