[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's dig into the new lore of Odyssey. How will this change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 3578697.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3578697.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Let's dig into the new lore of Odyssey. How will this change our perspective on the Mario universe?
The hat possession ability opens up for so many implications. Was Mario controlled by the hat? If so, is the Mario in SM64 the first Mario, before the hat gained power? Help me figure this shit out, faggots.
>>
If Daisy isn't in I will be disappointed. Fucking Pauline is in NINTENDO PLEASE
>>
A better question is does this establish a metaphysical self in the universe of mario, as in, mario inhabits a physical body through some non physical means - does he have a soul by virtue of which he is mario? A soul that he can transfer to other physical objects by virtue of which they become mario? And if so, do they become mario through consubstantiation, or is it transubstantiation?
>>
File: super mario.png (231KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
super mario.png
231KB, 576x635px
>>380425581
It is the inequality of the hierarchies of nature that dictates that dominion of all lesser beings shall be held by a superior caste of a super mario. The super mario may exert his will over pliant and supple instruments as is his rightful inheritance as master of the earth.
>>
>>380425970
I teach you the super-mario. Mario is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him?All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome mario? What is the ape to mario? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And mario shall be just that for the super-mario: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment...
>>
but what if hat is King K Rool from other game, would that mean that Mario is in a coma in a hospital in Cyprus?
>>
File: DCPWde5VYAAhqcH.jpg (193KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCPWde5VYAAhqcH.jpg
193KB, 1200x1200px
https://twitter.com/mario_odysseyJP/status/874778653212631040
I CAN'T HANDLE THE LORE
>>
>>380424338
Where's his ref outfit for punch out?
>>
>>380424338
Is the Mushroom Kingdom just some small place on this fucked up planet? Or is that acid trip portal sequence Mario being transported to another world?
>>
File: dead.webm (953KB, 848x468px) Image search: [Google]
dead.webm
953KB, 848x468px
>>380426915
METRO KINGDOM MUST BAN IMMIGRATION FROM SAND KINGDOM
>>
File: 42753687980.jpg (314KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42753687980.jpg
314KB, 1200x1200px
>>380426915
>Fossil Falls is shaped like a triceratops skull
>>
File: straining wario.png (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
straining wario.png
9KB, 256x256px
>>380426915
>Metro Kingdom
What if there are other cities? What if there's Diamond City?
>>
File: 64.jpg (233KB, 1177x666px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
233KB, 1177x666px
>Chargin Chuck costume
>64
Neat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.