[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please help, I do not understand >Nintendo won E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494827262109.png (318KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494827262109.png
318KB, 550x550px
Someone please help, I do not understand
>Nintendo won E3 apparently
>Metroid is the reason
>Metroid games never sell well
????????
>>
>game sales directly affect your personal enjoyment
>>
>Microsoft
We built a new Xbox that can replicate with 99% accuracy the feeling of being loved
>Sony
We cloned 20 kojimas to make a fuckton of exclusives.
>Nintendo
Hey guys remember Mario
>>
>>380420624

First Metroid Prime sold almost 3 million, which is great for a gamecube game. An individual game's impact matters, any series can suddenly become big after one game. Fire Emblem used to be an obscure series until Waifu Emblem came to 3DS, now it's out of obscurity and just an okay seller.
>>
>>380420624
>>380420624
Metroid fans are the thirstiest motherfuckers out there after Daisyfags. They've been baying for more Metroid since Other M and they just got a Prime and a 2d game announced which pleases both of the autismal sub factions.
>>
>>380421378
>and a 2d game announced
You mean side-scrolling 3d game that looks like trash.
>>
>>380421046
>Sony
Want to look and feel like a gamer without actually gaming?
>Nintendo
Here's a Metroid, now shut the fuck up manchildren.
>Microsoft
Video game console, video games, great stories, amazing gameplay, awesome graphi- What do you mean people don't care about video games anymore?
>>
>>380421578

More like:
>POR-SHUH
>4K
>MINECRAFT
>WINDOWS 10
>>
>>380420624
The last good Metroid game was back in 2009 (Federation Force was okay at best), so when Nintendo announces not 1 but 2 new Metroid games to eager fans it's expected they win.
It's mostly Mario Odyssey though
>>
>>380420624
I'd probably give it to Nintendo myself, but for Mario. Anyone who thinks a game announcement with nothing attached is worth shit needs to go choke on their own dick, that stuff is even worse than cinematic trailers.
>>
>Nintendo
Shows nintendo games

>Sony
Shows multiplats

>Xbox
Shows multiplats

Either Nintendo won or developers won. Sony and Microsoft didn't have shit
>>
>>380422085
I'm conflicted. Everything Microsoft showed is multiplat that I'm going to get on my PC, and any interest I'd have had in getting an Xbox is deader than dead now, but it also easily had the games I was most interested in.

Do you get points if you sell your games but don't sell your platform?
>>
>>380422242

Not as many points as games you make that also sell your platform

That's why I think Nintendo>MS>Sony
>>
File: r2zd4cV2f1rq7706o1_1280.jpg (273KB, 820x1920px) Image search: [Google]
r2zd4cV2f1rq7706o1_1280.jpg
273KB, 820x1920px
Bethesda won
>>
PC btfo everyone
>>
As a PS4/PC owner I have to say that microsoft had the best presentation this year. The first 15 minutes were scorpio talk that didn't interest me but they showed the highest amount of games. There was some cool shit for everyone, like the dbz fighting game that looked pretty cool and the metro sequel looked great too. Yeah, they don't have any exclusives but the presentation itself was pretty dope.

Overall I still think sony got away with the most interesting games since they got all the interesting stuff from microsofts E3 presentation ontop of some of their own exclusives, but I'm obviously biased towards sony on that one. Their presentation was a massive let down though except for the monster hunter part.
>>
File: 1497402160430m.jpg (149KB, 1024x833px) Image search: [Google]
1497402160430m.jpg
149KB, 1024x833px
Nintendo spotlight short and quick then to treehouse for gameplay some gameplay it also where they announced Metroid and mario and luigi superstar saga dx.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.