[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one worried that there aren't going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0952.jpg (313KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.jpg
313KB, 1600x800px
Am I the only one worried that there aren't going to be any cool animals in this? Sure, killing people will be fun, but there won't be any
>elephants
>tigers
>rhinos
>crocodiles
>demon fish
>Komodo dragons
>+ more
well pretty much have bears, wolves, and maybe mountain lions

Are they going to try to fix this in some way, do you think?
>>
There's going to be

>americans
>>
There's gonna be an area with exotic animals that broke out from a zoo. Calling it.
>>
File: Cassowary_pic.jpg (27KB, 962x521px) Image search: [Google]
Cassowary_pic.jpg
27KB, 962x521px
>>380420093
Yeah but look on the bright side
>no more cassowarys
>>
>>380420093
Yeah thats true.
But maybe this guy is right >>380420879 and they'll shoehorn them in somehow. I certainly wouldn't mind.
>>
>>380420093
I'm worried that they're gonna recycle the same guns from FC3/4.

The shotgun in the trailer looked a lot like the pump action shotgun in FC3/4
>>
>>380420093
Good fucking riddance if that's the case. I hated competing with some dumbass pack of dogs while I'm trying to kill a deer for a bigger rucksack. I pissed me off greatly when I'm stalking around an outpost when A FUCKING TIGER/BEAR/LEOPARD pounces on me and ruins any chance of stealth. Now that happened way too many times. If there is no hunting like that first two Far Crys then no skin off my back.
>>
>>380422431
The revolver looked new, 1911 was old, shotgun looked old too. It's kinda lame, but ubisoft has somewhat cleverly started recycling gun models and some animations between their various shooters. That 1911 is in Far Cry 3, 4, Watch Dogs, and Ghost recon. Shame a lot of the time they don't actually look that good or feel much fun.
>>
Isn't this in louisiana or something? America has plenty of gators and crocs
>>
there should be a way to join Cult
>>
>>380423890
Well as long as they introduce new guns I don't mind recycling old ones. I mean come on, you're in American! Go crazy with the guns!

Get an AA12, a DSP, a FABARM SDASS, this is the perfect setting for having all sorts of guns
>>
>>380424015
Montana, no gators
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.