[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Persona 4 >Going to lobbies doesn't replenish your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1496220085465.jpg (29KB, 328x352px) Image search: [Google]
1496220085465.jpg
29KB, 328x352px
>Persona 4
>Going to lobbies doesn't replenish your hp and sp
>The introduction is complete shit compared to P3 and completely undermines the serious tone of the series
>Direct commands are there, completely ruining the immersion and uniqueness of the game

How is this a sequel again?

I legit just wanna restart and play it on easy since I'm not at all invested in it.
>>
>>380417763
Oh yeah, and

>All physical attacks dumbed down to just one type
>>
>>380417763
get ready to have you wallet raped by the jew fox.

physical attacks are shit in 4. i laugh how OP they were in five.
>>
>>380417763
It's not a sequel. It's another instalment in the franchise.
>>
>>380417763
P4G was better than P5 if desu
>>
>>380417763
It's not that hard man, just keep going on Hard or whatever. Or don't if you don't want to play it anymore.
Eventually HP and SP are no longer an issue though and Direct Commands can be turned off if you'd like.
>>
File: eikichi laff.png (15KB, 100x100px)
eikichi laff.png
15KB, 100x100px
>>380417763
>undermines the serious tone of the series
>>
>>380417763
>>Going to lobbies doesn't replenish your hp and sp

They replaced the behind the scenes "tired" mechanic with SP conservation, it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>380417763
>adds to resource management for a bit, but eventually the fox SL will element it
>serious tone of series
>you can turn off direct commands
Play golden instead
>>
File: 1496878281161.png (445KB, 672x466px) Image search: [Google]
1496878281161.png
445KB, 672x466px
>>380417763
>People unironically miss not being able to directly command your units
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.