[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amiibo sales slow down >Rather than to re-evaluate how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: MarioAmiibo.jpg (2MB, 6422x2516px) Image search: [Google]
MarioAmiibo.jpg
2MB, 6422x2516px
>Amiibo sales slow down
>Rather than to re-evaluate how they're used, Nintendo continues to consistently pump out more

When are they ever going to make a game that makes use out of the 40+ amiibo I currently have instead of telling me to buy more one-use amiibo?
>>
>>380416860
They're just mass produced figures, they're barely used in games. Why did you buy so many? You're supposed to just buy your favorites
>>
>bought the ones I wanted because they were characters I wanted tiny statues of
>only complete series I collected was the Animal Crossing amiibos because they were massively cheap
>>
They really dropped the ball here, I was on the amiibo train when they first started, but they cost way too much considering their average quality and lack of uses.

Even ones that could potential be useful are aren't, like with a million Link amiibo offering a tiny portion of content in BotW rather than having each separate character give you something worthwhile.
>>
>>380419834
Holy shit I just checked the AC amiibo. They are DIRT cheap.
>>
It would help if the one's people want where actually stocked!
>>
I don't really care about the functionality desu. I just got the ones of my favorite characters, Luigi and Boo.
I'm also gonna buy the Link archer at some point and the Urbosa amiibo when its out.
>>
>>380416860
I honestly like amiibo as statues and thats why I collect them, the game function is secondary to me

>When are they ever going to make a game that makes use out of the 40+ amiibo I currently have instead of telling me to buy more one-use amiibo

how does that make them any money?
>>
Don't most just collect these as figure for there favorite character and franchise?
>>
I want the squishy metriod
>>
>>380416860
I got a yarn yoshi, cause fuck you i wanted one.
I also have a villager, cause i was on animal crossing kick, and like it.
>>
We're all getting Pauline though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.