[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start this for the first time, any tips? It's my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mh3.jpg (13KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
mh3.jpg
13KB, 247x204px
About to start this for the first time, any tips? It's my first game of the series
>>
Do the tutorial traning school shit

seriously, do it

the first hour or 2, you are not going to like it probably

a few hours later you get a main weapon you like and know the move set well, then you look in the show and you have a goal armor or weapon to get
>>
why play this abomination? get MH 4
>>
>>380415264
Watch projared's youtube guide first.
>>
The begging is going to be shit and you're not going to get into the meat of the game before a while.
Trust me though, once you get into the series it's addicting, just, just trust me.
>>
>>380415264
Wait for MH world don't play this garbage
>>
>>380415681
This. He explains the basics better than the game does.
>>
get the newer one, pretty sure online is dead in 3
>>
>>380415264
Don't play this unless you are a japanese wagecuk that enjoys mindless grinding. Wait for MHW on PS4 and get that.
>>
>>380415264
don't bother with that autistic dreck for delusional weebs.

MonHun on PS4 will be more up to your speed with actual guns, full open-world, actually working lock-on, emphasis on exploration and monsters you can actually kill in less than 5 minutes.
>>
a big tip is to be prepared for long drawn out fights, ones that are extremely dull and unsatisfying
i really tried to like this game but its fucking hard when the combat is clunky and exhausting
>>
>>380416309
>trying to prevent players from seeing any real monster hunter before babymode comes out
>>
>>380416308
>>380416309
Wow, can't wait to see people bitching about the grind when World comes out.
>>
>>380416309
>>380416308
>PS4
*PC
>>
>>380415264
3U is basically the easiest game in the series.
Whether you go backwards or forwards after it, you will be in for a treat.
>>
>>380416308
>>380416309
So MH threads are dead on this place
>>
>>380416309
>>380416308
Also Xbox
>>
>>380415264
It's the best game in the series and I say this as a guy who wants the series out of nintendo machines.
So don't expect having even half the good times playing 4U or Gen, if you even like 3U.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.