[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /v/. Would it be okay with you if this was my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 57378_front.jpg (90KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
57378_front.jpg
90KB, 640x636px
Hey, /v/. Would it be okay with you if this was my favorite Pokemon game?
>>
why are you seeking approval from a bunch of misanthropic neets
>>
>>380409431
yes
>>
>>380409431
no, your fav is either gold or crystal
>>
Is X/Y worth playing or White/Black? I was thinking OS/AR too

Haven't played any since Diamond
>>
>>380409431
Nah if that's your favorite then you're not having the right kind of fun.
>>
>>380409814
You'll never find agreement between people on what's good or bad and it in part depends on what you want out of the game. In any case, it's pokemon. If you just want a new pokemon adventure, they do the job.
>>
>>380409431
No that is not your favorite pokemon game. Your favorite pokemon game is pokemon emerald.
>>
>>380409814
None of the games are ever as bad as people make them out to be. In my opinion every gen has been just as strong as the last.
>>
>>380409814
Black/White are the best games in the series.

The new ones are better graphically but they have babbie difficulty and they don't have a better story than B/W. Also, Touko best heroine.
>>
>>380411516
when will this meme die? black and white aren't bad, but they're nowhere near being the best
>>
>>380409814
XY and ORAS are easy to get into but XY is kind of mediocre and has really shitty characters even by Pokemon standards. ORAS is good by virtue of being a remake of a good region. BW only has new mons but the region is extremely linear (roadblocks and all).
>>
>>380409431
sapphire is objectively the best pokemon game
>>
>>380409814
Black/White and BW2 is the last decent generation, go for that. X/Y is just nostalgia pandering garbage, ORAS is a botched remake attempt, and Sun/Moon is an even more streamlined and casual Black/White.
>>
>>380409431
No. FR/LG feel "sterile" to me for whatever reason. It just doesn't mesh well. The music, the help screen, it all just feels somewhat off.
>>
>>380411736
It's not a meme because it's a common opinion. The only close one to B/W and B2/W2 is Gold/Silver.
>>
File: 250px-150Mewtwo.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-150Mewtwo.png
51KB, 250x250px
Alright, can someone key me in on why anybody likes this stupid shit? I really don't like his goofy ass design or really anything about it. Is it simply because he was post-game content in gen 1?
>>
>>380412358
That is in no way a common opinion. Maybe in /vp/'s contrarian land but absolutely nowhere else.
>>
>>380412389
Nostalgia, muh strongest pokemon ever
>>
here my personal list of Pokémon games, from best to worst
RSE>FRLG>GSC>DPP>RBY>SM>>HGSS>BW>didn't play B2W2 or ORAS

blue rescue team is the best of them all, though
>>
>>380409431
Yes, its one of the few good ones
>>
>>380412391
So you want a non-common "meme" to die? If it's not a popular opinion, why do you care so much about some people having that opinion about the game being the best in the franchise?

Seem like you're the contrarian here, bro.
>>
>>380409431
Well it's the best way to play gen 1.
>>
>>380412686
I'm not the one who originally replied to you. I'm just correcting you because BW are extremely polarizing games.
>>
>>380409431
>Try to replay this game using shitmons I almost never use
>The gen 3 movepools were so awful I feel like I'm playing with water guns
>>
>>380409814
BW definitely, XY is only good if you're dying to play a Pokemon game that you haven't played before, and even then it's just okay
>>
>>380412391
its not a common opinion at all, I've only seen it on /v/
>>
>>380413116
Hang on, are you referring to BW being good or BW being bad? Because the latter is generally a more common opinion?
>>
>>380413421
I'm referring to the opinion that BW are the best Pokémon games. They're not the worst, but definitely not the best
>>
No because the music was ruined. The originals emulated is the definitive way to play Kanto.
>>
>>380413943
No man has ever been this wrong
>>
>>380413545
Nobody says that though. People here put BW above average, but not the best.
>>
>>380414206
see
>>380411516
and his wrong opinions
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.