[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just all come together and drop the console war act for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1486960472333.jpg (171KB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1486960472333.jpg
171KB, 1280x1010px
Can we just all come together and drop the console war act for a moment. Let's talk about 2017. This year has been filled to the brim with good video game releases so faar, the second half seemed to have slowed down a bit but overall it's pretty good.

Let's talk about your favorite games released this year so far. Stuff like BotW, Yakuza, Resident Evil, Nier Automata or even more niche things like bomberman or project divas.

Also what are the things you're looking forward to the most this year?
>>
File: ChancellorPalpatine.jpg~c200.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ChancellorPalpatine.jpg~c200.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
I'm a pleb I just cannot wait to play Destiny 2 on PC.
>>
Persona 5 I think was this years release that left a big impression followed very closely by Yakuza 0. Neir Automata was up there as well too
>>
File: 1484362735878.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1484362735878.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>380409284
That's okay too. I never played the first destiny but I think it looks like it would be great fun with friends.
>>
>>380409112
Aokana was shit.
>>
>>380409412
yeah it will be, the original on Xbox One was great with friends.
>>
Favorite game so far this year is Berseria. Prey was a surprise good game for me too. I haven't played Nier, P5 or BOTW yet.

Looking forward to Danganronpa, South Park and Cuphead. Can't remember what else is coming to PC.
>>
File: 61108025_p1.png (1MB, 797x1131px) Image search: [Google]
61108025_p1.png
1MB, 797x1131px
I didn't think I'd become as obsessed with Pyra as I am. I feel like now I have a personal obligation to get Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
>>
>>380409460
Reminds me of alisas 2P costume in T7.
>>
File: 1487990567498.jpg (87KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1487990567498.jpg
87KB, 595x599px
What a chill thread my favorite this year so far is Nier Automata I'm in love with the game
>>
>>380411590
I wonder if yoko taro will work with platinum games again for more drakengard games. I wouldn't mind a remake of all the games with upgraded gameplay and graphics.
>>
>>380411814
That would be cool but most unlikely we definitely are going to see more from Yokotaro they sold very well the game and it was a surprise for them
>>
>>380409112
>What I've Played
Battle Brothers, Persona 5, Snake Pass, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nioh, Prey, Nier Automata
>Looking forward to
BotW(when I can find a switch), Mario, Xenoblade, Hellblade, Cuphead, Death's Gambit

It's been a great year for vidya so far, one of the best this past decade. Hopefully the momentum continues
>>
>>380412204
Yoko taro games are quite strange. I think they mostly underperformed but he somehow still gets the money to make new ones. Nier seems to be more popular than drakengard though, I wonder if it's going to be a persona situation where they eventually split those two apart.
>>
I'm highly excited of AoE1 remake but
>Windows 10 exclusive
kills it for me, what do?
>>
>>380412906
Wait for it to come out I guess. If it's on the windows store only things might look bad, but I think quite a few games that they've shown will also be on steam so they might work on win7.
>>
>Played
Nier Automata, Nioh, BotW, Berseria, RE7, Prey, Horizon

Also caught up with Dishonoured 2 and Steins Gate 0

Nier and Zelda have already made it a fucking amazing year even if the other games -while ok- weren't anything too special.

Hated RE7 though, corridor jump scares just don't work on me. At least it wasn't a cupboard hiding simulator and the middle 2 hours (the only actual game part) were alright.
>>
>>380413520
Also played persona 5, it was fine too.
>>
>>380412906
Forget about it, it's literally windows store only and will be dead as fuck. Best we can hope for is MS making a Win 7 non-windows store version.
>>
>>380414552
They did that with quantum break and dead rising, didn't they? I don't know why they're still trying to force the windows store so much.
>>
>>380409478
>I-it's fun with friends
At least you know you're a shitter.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.