[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"""people""" on plebbit are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

"""people""" on plebbit are already defending this
>>
File: 1480085447699.png (78KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480085447699.png
78KB, 2000x2000px
How would you know what reddit is defending.
>>
WAHHHH HOW DARE MODDERS GET MONEY FOR THEIR WORK

I LOVE COMMUNISM
>>
>>380403254
except valve and bethesda get all the money. also anything that isn't capitalism is infinitely better than capitalism
>>
>>380402913
Mods you buy for 1$ have to go through extensive quality control before even being able to be considered.

>Creators are required to submit documentation pitches which go through an approval process. All content must be new and original. Once a concept is approved, a development schedule with Alpha, Beta and Release milestones is created. Creations go through our full development pipeline, which Creators participate in. Bethesda Game Studios developers work with Creators to iterate and polish their work along with full QA cycles. The content is fully localized, as well. This ensures compatibility with the original game, official add-ons and achievements.

Not bad desu.

>No. Mods will remain a free and open system where anyone can create and share what they’d like. Also, we won’t allow any existing mods to be retrofitted into Creation Club, it must all be original content. Most of the Creation Club content is created internally, some with external partners who have worked on our games, and some by external Creators. All the content is approved, curated, and taken through the full internal dev cycle; including localization, polishing, and testing. This also guarantees that all content works together. We’ve looked at many ways to do “paid mods”, and the problems outweigh the benefits. We’ve encountered many of those issues before. But, there’s a constant demand from our fans to add more official high quality content to our games, and while we are able to create a lot of it, we think many in our community have the talent to work directly with us and create some amazing new things.

Also Todd himself will be working on mods.
>>
>>380403254
15% of the profit. :^)
>>
File: 125004819346.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
125004819346.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>380403254
The issue is that, maybe as a modder, I feel like I should be paid for my futa mods. BUT THEY WON'T ALLOW ME TO STICK A PENIS ON A FEMALE ORC ON A PAID MOD SERVICE NOW WILL THEY?
>>
>>380403254
didn't 75% of the profit go to valve/Todd Howard's smelly asshole last time?
>>
>>380402913
good to see these fuckers will ruin mods forever
mods are great because the people who make them know that they will never get a penny, they pour their heart and soul so that other fellow players can enjoy their work

once you add money then the entire equation changes!!!
>>
>>380402913
Great pic
>>
File: 1497287915186.png (55KB, 149x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497287915186.png
55KB, 149x220px
Don't like paid mods? You can go fuck yourself!
>>
>>380403384
>Also Todd himself will be working on mods

So they're going to be shit?
>>
>>380402913
Assuming that's true (and I doubt it), who cares? They're not the ones with the pull.

The Nexus and Steam Workshop do have pull, and they are currently on fucking fire.
>>
>>380402913
The next time this happens ill be one of those guys taking free mods and calling them my own work to sell.

I'll also do shit like edit a handful of values in .ini files, call it a mod then put it up for money.

Making money off of the mentally disabled and speeding along the crashing and burning of the entire concept.
>>
>>380403254
>YES, MY BELOVED GOYS, PURCHASE SOME HIGH QUALITY MODS SUCH AS HORSECOCKS FOR ALL FEMALES V2.102487149
>>
I think the key things to keep in mind here

>the mods can't be ports of existing mods
>they have to be approved by Bethesda before the mod is even made

It's more like Bethesda contracting out 3rd parties to make DLC instead of what Valve was doing.

It could be ok. It just depends on how exclusive the program is (the more exclusive the better) and how good the vetting process is.
>>
It's still going to be sleazy overcharging for half-assed cosmetics but at least this time they're disallowing preexisting mods so the Nexus modders won't be forced to hide their mods from the swarm of BR/RU/chinks who would descend on the Nexus to steal mods, upload the mods to Steam Workshop and profit off the theft of someone else's labor.
>>
File: 1479002572217.jpg (85KB, 523x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479002572217.jpg
85KB, 523x468px
>>380402913
>"Guys people are getting mad about DLC being shitty and are demanding that we make a return to content that is actually made post-release and resembles expansion packs"
>"Fuck, what are other devs doing?"
>"Exactly that"
>"Okay, guys, what if we did the exact opposite and just called it mods? People like paying for mods right?"
What the actual fuck is wrong with bethesda
>>
>>380406184
>pre existing
I downloaded horsecocks off nexus and made them 1 inch longer.
Enjoy my entirely original mod that doesn't exist elsewhere gimme moni.

Millions of people were too stupid to look shit up back then, they will be this time as well.

You cant have enough quality control to make this shit not lose you money in the long haul.
>>
>>380403451
Link.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.