[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now after e3 ended Sony>Bethesda>Ubisoft>Ea>Microsoft>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 600x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 600x883px
So, now after e3 ended
Sony>Bethesda>Ubisoft>Ea>Microsoft>Nintendo
Can we all agree?
>>
File: smugscientist.png (382KB, 565x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugscientist.png
382KB, 565x720px
>>380399770

Devolver > Sony > Ubisoft > Microsoft > Nintendo > Bethesda > EA
>>
>>380399770
Devolver>Nintendo>Everything else was tragic, and if you say different your are embarrassing yourselves.
>>
Sony was trash.
>>
Movies aren't games dummy
>>
>>380399770
Nintendo(= / >) Sony > Ubisoft > Microsoft > EA > Bethesda.

Devolver was perfect, but doesn't count for grading purposes
>>
Are you high?

Microsoft>Ubisoft>>Nintendo>>>Shit>Bethesda>=Sony>>>PC gaming
>>
Devolver>>Microsoft>Nintendo=Ubisoft>Sony>>>EA>>>>>>>>PC Gaming
>>
Honestly?
Nintendo>Sony>Ubisoft>Microsoft>EA>>>>>>>>>>>>Bethesda.
The paid mod shit really gets under my skin, and I'm so fucking sick of seeing Skyrim I want to fight Todd Howard to the death. (If I die, I don't have to see it anymore. If he dies, I take his wife and everyone is freed from this hell.)
>>
>>380399770
>>
>>380399770
Devolver > Ubisoft > Microsoft > Nintendo > Sony > EA >>>>>>>>> Bethesda
>>
I think Nintendo had the best conference but it speaks to how low the standard was that I'm still not buying a switch.
>>
Personally sony=ms=ninty>devolver>ubi>the evil within 2>ea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bethesda
>>
books > shit > aids > every conference

Gaming is dead, its time to move on and do something more productive with your time
>>
Your enjoyment of Sony's press conference is based on how much you love the Last of Us

Seriously is everyone of their first party games other than spiderman a 3rd person shoulder action game?
>>
>>380402762
They sell, exceptionally well at that. So until they stop, they'll make more of them.
did you forget how ps1 was angsty teenage 4-disc jrpg? or ps2 was mascot character 3d platformer? or ps3 was... 599?
>>
>>380402541
Cool, hope you find a nice new hobby. See you around.
>>
>>380402762
>>380403063
It's funnier when you realize 3rd person shoulder action games popularity is due to RE4. Yet another thing Sony stole from Nintendo.
>>
>>380399770
And so begins the revisionism, where the sheer number of Sonybro autists that visit this board 24/7 make it seem like the consensus is that Sony had a great conference.
>Nintendo >= Microsoft > Ubisoft > PC >= Sony > EA > Bethesda
>>
>>380399770
>Bethesda that high
What kind of taste is this?
>>
>>380404264
Shit taste.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.