[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't understand shit of what he's saying but H

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.jpg (71KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
71KB, 682x384px
i don't understand shit of what he's saying
but HEY haven't we had a metroid 2 yet?
is Nintendo jealous?
that looks amazing tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEV7DYlFjFs
>>
>>380396609
It looks pretty good.
>>
>>380396609
that video did a better job at showing the game off than the entire treehouse live stream t b h
>>
Apologies for Other M
>>
Given Mercury Steam's mediocre record, can anyone name a consistent positive they have?
>>
I thought they banished this fuckup from doing Metroid again?
>>
>>380399685
"Aaahh, Sakamoto-desu, Mehturiodo Otha Emu, annoh...Gomen, gomen!"
>>
There's also one for Mario Odyssey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDc68tGMp3Y
>>
>>380399801
Being asked to do titles that have never been done well and being raped by corporate meddling from ip holders who couldn't be bothered to do it themselves.
>>
Do you guys think they would have took AM2R down if this wasn't in development?
>>
>>380402015
Yeah, Nintendo C&Ds fan projects all the time. That 2D Ocarina of Time fan game, for example.
>>
So when should expect a english translation?
>>
>>380396609
I'll translate the interesting part, it'll be kinda loose since I can't pick up some of the words he's saying.
"Using Aeon energy, Samus can temporarily power up her abilities. For example, she can enhance the frequency of her shots to become more like a machine gun. If you power up her sensor, the map around you is revealed, including hints. If you enshroud your armor in electricity, you're able to move while taking damage and even repel enemies you contact. These are special abilities that had not existed until now."
>>
>>380396609
The colours are a little too muted. The parry system may or may not be interesting. I think I would have to try it firsthand to know.

I love how he was wearing the chunky amazon samus on his shirt.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 350x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 350x424px
I feel so happy for Metroidfags on here right now, I know they've gone through a lot of shit over the past 8 years but it seems like their worries are over.

If only I could say the same about my beloved Banjo-Kazooie, oh well...
>>
>>380402192
I thought that faggot faked his death to not work on the game
>>
>>380403634
Thanks. The video in OP's post is calming me a bit but I'm going to be on high alert until the game's out and confirmed good.
Hope Banjo-Threeie comes out someday.
>>
>>380403245
thanks
>>
>>380403245
Thanks anon <3
>>
>>380396609
This video does a really good job of showing off the game, much better than the treehouse. At first the graphics looked like potato quality in the stream, but closeup in this video there are just the right amount of pixels that balance between detail and optimization to zoom in dynamically during boss fights/tutorials, which is fun to see.

Officially hyped for this. Or maybe it was just the Metroid theme at the beginning of the video
>>
>>380400993
Oh man, the closed captions are fucked
>>
File: file.png (562KB, 1025x830px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
562KB, 1025x830px
>>380403245
but what if Samus unleashes her Final Aeon?
>>
File: file.png (196KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
196KB, 854x480px
did you rike Other M?
>>
>>380406515
He exiled himself for years out of shame
>>
>>380406515
It was okay.
>>
>>380406409
>posting Dissida BFA
>not Skips Leg Day original
>>
>>380406515
I bet NoA made him wear that shirt
>>
>>380403634

There still hasn't been an entirely original 2D Metroid in many years. Both this new one and Zero Mission are remakes.
>>
>>380407642
Why wouldn't Sakamoto wear a shirt based on the comic that established Samus has emotion powered armor and requires being rescued by a man?
>>
>>380396609
Sakamoto redeemed, even though I didn't understand what the hell he was saying.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.