[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The comfy treehouse streams are honestly the best part of Nintendos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

The comfy treehouse streams are honestly the best part of Nintendos new format.

Why don't other companies do this?
>>
>>380395880

i hate those faggots' commentary. i wish they would only comment sparingly and leave the shitty 'humor' at home.
>>
>>380396047
thank the let's play generation
>>
>>380395880

Because they're management and marketing teams don't play video games.
>>
File: tumblr playing mario.1.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr playing mario.1.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>
>>380395880
because they don't focus on gameplay

>Here is Insomniac with Spider Man
>Thanks Dave, as you can see with our new game, i just pressed X, then X again, then spammed L2/R2 about 50 times
>Oh wow this is so cinematic
>>
>>380395880
>Why don't other companies do this?

You have to have gameplay to show off gameplay.
>>
File: 1483805455735.jpg (547KB, 749x736px) Image search: [Google]
1483805455735.jpg
547KB, 749x736px
>>380395880
>That one girl who was sitting cross-legged with pantyhose and no shoes

Diamonds, I tell you
>>
>>380395880
didnt microsoft do that a bit with sea of thieves? I didn't watch it because I didnt care. I also only left treehouse open for new announcements. Couldnt give less of a shit about shitty localizers playing games poorly
>>
>>380395880
They can't show gameplay they don't have.
>>
Other companies don't do it because they would have to actually show gameplay, something that the "games" they announce lack.
>>
What new games not in the presentation were revealed at treehouse besides superstar saga and metroid?
>>
didn't sony tried some years back?

that time with bloodborne when it was in early development and had hilarious frame drops and the guys showing the game kept saying "trust us guys it looks great"

anyways i guess they'd be worried about people saying they're just copying nintendo
>>
>>380398149
Nothing so far but nintendo is doing shit all week. There's supposed to be something AAA getting dropped on Thursday, but I don't know if it's multiplats or what.
>>
>>380395880
becasue they would need actaul playable demos of their games.
>>
>>380397917

pics?
>>
Anybody have some good screenshots of the Treehouse girls this year?
>>
>>380398807
>inb4 smash
>>
>>380395880
They seem to try. I checked out Sony's stream last year.

Problem was, instead of having people actually play games on the stream, they just replayed the conference footage and had people talk about shit. Even though the games had demos at E3.

Just play fucking games.
>>
>>380395880
they dont sell games they sell movies
>>
>>380395880
Closest thing I've seen is the Pre Pre Show
>>
>>380395880
The Treehouse gameplay segments are far too long and boring. They're doing the opposite of making me hyped for a game. I was falling asleep in the middle of Xenoblade presentation.
>>
>>380395880
I like it because we get to see actual gameplay for an extended period of time. The occasional cuties are a plus.

>>380399718
Link to that segment?
>>
>>380395880
because they have nothing to show except for prerecorded videos of scripted gameplay of games that are at least a year off
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.