[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want it now. NOW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DCMM7VVWsAAwnsh[1].jpg (100KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
DCMM7VVWsAAwnsh[1].jpg
100KB, 630x390px
I want it now.
NOW!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>you can marry all in 1 playthrough
>can switch between Saku and Bo on the fly
Already worth it
>>
>tfw you played the original IMOQ, but G.U. been your backlog on the shelf since forever and you didn't feel like bothering to use the PS2 again
all my problems been solved
>>
File: 1491361782578.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
1491361782578.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
>didn't remake the original 4 games with the combat system from GU

>they made the game even easier
>>
>>380387113
Well this is way easier and less costly than what you're saying. This is basically a remaster with some extra features. Meanwhile, with the original games, they'd basically have to remake everything from the ground up.
>>
>>380387113
There's no way they would've done IMOQ. It would've been way too much of an investment to remake the games completely and Namco wouldn't have been on board for that. Reminder that even now the pace of development for the unannounced game is dependent on what Namco wants as well.

I still can't even think of a reason why Namco signed up for G.U. even, especially after the second mobage tanked. It's like an actual miracle that this happened and whoever pulled it off (probably Matsuyama) needs a round of applause.
>>
is this the rumored dothack game they were working on? a remake?
it's better tahn nothing but still...
>>
>No new .Hack MMO
>>
>>380388843
It never would've been what anyone wanted. The world isn't suited to that kind of game.
>>
.hack is shit
>>
I really can't believe that we had like 5 .hack threads today. There was even shitposting about which series was better and everything.
>>
>>380390109
are you saying there shouldn't be another one for people who aren't on 4chan 24/7
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16I6WKvsV7Q
GU did not go wrong at all with any of the remixes of old IMOQ tracks.
Also post music
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.