[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game as good as blood borne in terms of gameplay? I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: NiOhBoxArtUS.jpg (455KB, 1800x2187px) Image search: [Google]
NiOhBoxArtUS.jpg
455KB, 1800x2187px
Is this game as good as blood borne in terms of gameplay? I recently finished bloodborne i'm looking to find something to fill the void.

I tried Dark Souls 3 but its really slow.
>>
combat yes, perhaps even a bit better, but not level design.

it's a good romp.
>>
>>380385629

It's like Bloodborne locked into Easy Mode. Great graphics though.
>>
Better in terms of gameplay, but everything else is so much worse than BB still beats it out overall.
>>
It's much speedier. It's a lot of gear treadmill shit, get new weapons that are just bigger numbers.

bosses are fun though, it knows what it is and does it well. For whatever it is now (40 or 30 I think, I can't check because for whatever fucktarded reason you can't see the price of things you own) it's definitely worth it, especially with DLC on the horizon.
>>
>>380385629
Combat is fun but I really just couldn't get into the game. I think it's because it's mission-based as opposed to open and connected like Souls and BB. It just killed the pacing for me and I got bored.
>>
what is this, a witcher expansion?

???
>>
>>380385629
I think the combat is better and most other things are worse. I'm a big combatfag though so nioh is my game of the year atm.
>>
>>380385629
Better gameplay, better girl but the art and soundtrack in BB is better
>>
File: ThinkstockPhotos-101757894.jpg (86KB, 654x434px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkstockPhotos-101757894.jpg
86KB, 654x434px
Interesting combat system as well as level design. Story is shit but thats not important. the enemy design is abysmal. get used to fighting the same 5 enemies across the entire game. It just an easier souls game, with the potential to break the game also alot higher.
>>
>>380386076

Chris Hemsworth Saves Japan
>>
It lacks the atmosphere and level design of souls games, but the combat is unique and interesting
>>
>>380385629
Combat yes.
Main problem is the enemy variety. Enemies from the first level will literally appear in the last level.
Some complain about the level variety but I think it is fine. The game is supposed to take place in Japan at the start of the Edo period and it does a good job at showing it off.
The main missions having to be played in a strict order due to story reasons also does a number on the replay value.
>>
>>380385629
Also to add, weapon and armor are more RRG-like such that the stat actually matter. There are multiple traits on weapons and armor that are unique and powerful and can support your playstyle
>>
>>380385629
I just got this game, OP. I've played a decent amount already and honestly Its a solid game, but in my opinion I enjoyed souls/borne a lot more.

Level designs are OK , music is great, and a downside is that its mission-based so its not one inner connected world.

It is worth picking up though if you enjoyed bloodborne and more fast paced combat.
>>
>>380385629
No, it's pretty shit. It's fun when you start out but when you realize how few weapons there are, how little enemy variety there is, and how poorly and re-used the levels are it sours very quickly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.