[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$3 on GoG. Get it, live it, love it, then talk about it. Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

$3 on GoG. Get it, live it, love it, then talk about it.

Just killed Wormthrax in an epic 15 min battle at level 12
>>
>>380384736
is this the game that ended with your party having laser rifles and shit?
>>
>>380384881
Dunno, don't think I ever finished it. I was 15 when I got this game, and really sucked at it. It was hard for an RPG.
>>
>>380384881
Easily the best game in the series, though. Looks great, too, despite being so old. I don't think there were laser rifles. I was pretty sure I was fairly close to the end, but the enemies were just ridiculously hard.
>>
Reminder to kill that dragon on the first island for phat lute
>>
>>380386572
I was wondering about that. I didn't kill him, but I'm wondering if I can get back to do it.
>>
File: 1494918910153.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494918910153.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>380386681
You can't get back, that's why you kill him before leaving. It's not the end of the world if you don't though, not uncommon to just get gold from the corpse
>>
>>380387194
Eh, if he doesn't drop a relic or something like Wormthrax, not a big deal imo.
>>
>>380387430
Well, he CAN drop relics or one of those permanent stat gain potions if you're lucky enough but yeah it's nothing to fuss about. Too easy to fall into the savescum trap if you go in expecting something amazing
>>
>>380384881
Yes, but very close to the end where you find that sunken spaceship, which the heroes of Isles of Terra used to... I don't remember, fuck off or something
>>
Maybe. I've dumped hundreds of hours into Might and Magic and loved it all even though 90%
of that time was spent restarting MM6 over and over and wreaking havoc on New Sorpigal and the surrounding area.
>>
>>380384736
I remember coming home from school one day and my mother had gotten this for me (from a pawn shop if I recall). The beginning with the treasure hunt was so awesome and being scared to death of that dragon in the cave.

How would you go about killing it? It always seemed that it was intentionally high level and meant to just scare you.
>>
>>380389467
Remember the shady guy near the dragonflies? You can get a wand from him that'll do the legwork, take the bulk of its hp down with that and then kite around with bows for however long it takes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.