[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Mario game that's like Sunshine and 64 >Metroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Nintendo.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>New Mario game that's like Sunshine and 64
>Metroid Prime
>Monolith RPG
>Bomberman is back
>TWO Console Fire Emblems

All we need is F-Zero and we Gamecube era again
>>
>>380383247
>metroid made by completely new team
>fire emblem warriors just a generic musou with some of the most hated characters in the franchise
>xenoblade 2 with shit art direction
>monster hunter xx not coming to the west

literally the most overrated conference this year
i regret falling for the botw hype
>>
>New Mario game that's like Sunshine and 64

They claim this but what we saw begged to differ.
>>
>>380383894

Explain
>>
>>380384203
The gameplay they showed looked straight out of Galaxy and 3D World. Linear and boring. They still don't remember how to design open and interesting levels.
>>
>>380383832

>Metroid made by a completely new team

This was the case during the Gamecube era. Retro was new at the time

>fire emblem warriors just a generic musou with some of the most hated characters in the franchise

Are you fucking retarded? Chrom was number #1 in the popularity chart

>Xenoblade 2 with shit art direction

Environments look great. I'll give you characters though

>Monster Hunter XX not coming to the west

Chances are it will come to the west.
>>
>>380383247
>the gamecube era
you mean the worst era that almost kills nintendo?
>>
>>380384397

Were we watching the same conference? Mario was running around collecting shit in open areas. This is anything but Galaxy.
>>
>>380384683

Eh, they still had Gameboy Advance sales at the time. Worst era by far was Wii era. Gamecube doesn't even come close to that.
>>
>>380383832
>t. Salty Sonyygger
>>
>>380384397
>odyssey looks linear, uninteresting and unopen
excuse me what
>>
File: poll.jpg (142KB, 422x970px) Image search: [Google]
poll.jpg
142KB, 422x970px
>>380384569
>Are you fucking retarded? Chrom was number #1 in the popularity chart
>>
>>380385059

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/kakusei_bk/kekka/index.html

Nintendo doesn't care about waitu piggu
>>
>>380385212
>awakening only poll
nice try faget
>>
>>380385059

4 is not bad. Hardly one of the most hated
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.