[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that no matter who won E3, that it wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (339KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
339KB, 600x400px
Can we all agree that no matter who won E3, that it wasn't Sony? They had more movies than games, and most of which we've already seen/heard about before. The only thing sorrier than their conference was "Bethesdaland".
>>
It had gameplay and exclusives. You might not like it but it was an objectively serviceable conference.
>>
>>380381641
yeah sony didn't even announce anything big this year. last year sony won though
>>
Feels kinda weird to end on Spider-Man, but otherwise I thought it was okay. If I didn't have a PS4 or Xbox One/S, and saw E3, I would probably buy a PS4 over the Xbox when the time came.

Thought Nintendo overall was the best but still couldn't sell me on a Switch till holiday sales or sometime next year, Bethesda had 2.5 games and the first like 20 minutes were pointless, EA/Ubi were okay.
>>
Crackdown 3, assassin's creed, forza, mario, minecraft, skyrim, rocket league, pokken, 20 year old xbox games, state of decay, never heard of those before. God forbid sony allow MS to call dibs on goku fighting frieza
>>
I liked how Spider-Man looked. I think its the one game they're showing that they can genuinely meme against PC users like Bloodborne. Other than that there was nothing, and Spider-Man wasn't even a surprise.
>>
>>380381817
>it was an objectively serviceable conference.
Sure, I can agree to that, but I don't want the coming year's showcase to be just servicable. I want games I can be excited about or really want to play. The only thing I saw like that was Spiderman. I've always been Sony over Xbox, yet I actually thought the games showcased on Microsoft's conference got my attention more.
>>
>>380381641
Sony is in a weird place where they had the objectively best presentation style of all the conferences. A few minutes of a suit, then rapid fire showcases.

The problem is there was (almost) nothing of worth shown. It was all stuff we either already knew about, stuff that people don't really care for, and the most heinous one: fucking VR shit. That was the worst part. 4 games of VR that no one really cares about other than "muh next step in gaming" fags.

If Sony can keep this format and show actual good games next year, then they'd easily take it for me.
>>
Sony won by default by actually having games.
>>
>>380382875
Movies aren't games, anon
And no, VR isn't either
>>
>>380382856
Remember: Sony has PSX. So they may have just said "fuck it".

Mainly because, DS is under dev, KH3, GOW, etc. They are all busy.
>>
>>380381641
>They had more movies than games

This meme is getting old
>>
File: 1497320083561.jpg (57KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497320083561.jpg
57KB, 233x233px
>>380382875
(You)
>>
>>380382875
This.
>>
>>380381641
it was dogshit
>lesbo uncharted garbage
>VR crap
>shit from last year
>multiplat MH
>remaster of their best ps2 game
>knack 2
>>
>>380382875
B-BUT NINTENDO SHOWING 4 THINGS WIN OVER SONY. I DONT LIKE SONY GAMES ANYWAY SO T-THEY LOST BECAUSE KIRBY AND YOSHI LOOKS SO GOOD PLEASE BUY A SWITCH IM SO LONELY PLEASE`
>>
>>380382875
^
>>
>>380381641
I was super hyped for it and was left disappointed. Shadow of the Colossus remake and Monster Hunter were the only must buy titles for me. The rest were games already shown in last years e3. I thought Days Gone looked terrible, God of War was alright, looks better than the originals and the first half of Spiderman looked good but the second half had too much QTE. I would give the conference a C-.
>>
>>380382875
>Nintendo reveals 8 new games
>Microsoft 15 exclusives as well as a few multiplats
Everyone but Bethesda and Devolver showed off more than 1 game.
>>380382875
Look, I thought Ubisoft and Microsoft did it a little bit, but Sony had a whole lot of cinematic trailers that looked really cool, many with cutting edge graphics but little to no gameplay shown. Plus VR? Can't say I really feel it.
Will give hype for Spiderman and Knack tho
>>
File: 1492792334371.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492792334371.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>380383558
>Microsoft
>''Exclusives''

Those were ''console launch exclusives''. As in timed exclusives also coming to PC and Ps4.
>>
>>380383471
I can't believe all the hype I'm seeing for Days Gone. It looks like it's going to be another free roam survival game with zombies in it. I guarantee stuff like opening the gate and sicking a hoard on people is a scripted event and the extent of how interactive the environments are.
>>
>>380383558
MS showed zero exclusives. Not a single one. No one claims street fighter 5 as a ps4 game. inb4 no one has windows 10
>>
>>380383997
The Windows 10 games count as an exclusive because the companies are the same.
>>
>>380383997
Is it really a PC game if it requires malware on your computer?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.