[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are we finally willing to admit that pic related was a perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ff.jpg (101KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
101KB, 800x450px
So are we finally willing to admit that pic related was a perfectly fine spinoff and AM2R is incredibly mediocre?
>>
>>380381509
pls stop
>>
You do know you can get banned for spamming this right?
Just accept that nobody wants to talk about FF like how nobody wants to talk about Donte DMC and Nuts and Bolts
>>
Hell yes I am.

Literally the only problem with Fed Force was the character design and meh levels. Structurally it's perfectly fine and I couldn't even see where they would be able to improve.

Am2R also has some of the worst animations and sound design I have ever encountered. The game feels like it was made in fucking Game Maker, and while I like the areas that were added, the old Metroid 2 areas were hardly improved at all. They feel way too open which takes away from the atmosphere they are clearly trying to tap into. Even the new 3ds one seems to have this too open problem, but at least it has excellent background work and looks like it can make up for the lost atmosphere l if it trys hard enough.
I will give it credit for having a killer soundtrack and being hard as balls however
>>
>>380382308
And bumper car robot suits.
Move at a quarter of the speed that Samus walks at.
That it had next to nothing to do with metroid as a whole.
Concept completely different from the set in stone concept that metroid runs on.
Ball puzzles.
Balls.
More Balls.
The final boss is a Ball that spits on the franchise.

Fuck off this game is ass.
>>
File: 1483897021310.gif (290KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1483897021310.gif
290KB, 500x549px
>FF looked awful and everybody shit on it
>New 3DS Metroid looks awful and everybody sings it's praises
>>
>>380383723
And Holocaust Jews thought that sawdust bread was the best shit when they had the ability to eat.
>>
>>380383395
>Who cares
>Not true
>That's why it's a spinoff
>Spinoff
>Okay yeah I agree with the ball puzzles and finale

Why do people keep forgetting this isnt a mainline game?
>>
>>380383723
I personally still prefer AM2R's appearance over what we saw today for the official remake, but I'd still give the remake a chance.
>>
>>380383723
FF is not fucking metroid. Samus returns has sound gameplay, nintendo is just in love with that dogshit 2.5D shovelware artstyle
>>
>>380384467
>implying pixelart isn't the real shitty indie shovelware artstyle
>>
>>380384467
>sound gameplay
>Mirror of Fate
L
O
L
>>
>>380384026
>Who cares
The fans
>Not true
completely true and you won't/can't refute it.
>That's why it's a spinoff
Spin offs have some bit of consistency with the source material shit stain.
>Spinoff
then it shouldn't have been Metroid at all if it had literally nothing to do with it
>Okay yeah I agree with the ball puzzles and finale
No shit.
>>
No fuck off, I'm still going to play the official remake but AM2R was great.
>>
>>380382308
>metroid game
>too open

Don't make it this obvious, it works best when it's believable
>>
>>380384803
>You can't even tell you are in a suit except for the 2 levels where you need to explore outside of it. It matters literally not at all
>I can't refute it for the same reason you can't prove it. It's impossible to measure and compare the two characters speeds
>Metroid prime pinball would like to disagree. Nobody seems to have a problem with that game being a spinoff.
>>
>>380384935
Open as in wide areas. It's nothing like ant other Metroid game.
>>
>>380385324
Metroid Prime pinball was a complete retelling of Metroid prime 1 and 2 through pinball.
Fed forces had nothing to do with literally fucking anything metroid related besides the hamfisted attempts to throw Samus into the game at the end.

There is a very easy way to compare and that is video. But you are lazy as fuck so you won't even try.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.