[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the Nintendo E3 stream is over tell me what you didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

now that the Nintendo E3 stream is over tell me what you didn't like about it
>>
no animal crossing
pokemon and metroid prime announcements were half-assed
kirby looks generic
>>
>>380374212
Needs more F-Zero.

;_;
>>
>>380374212
IT'S THAT STUPID SAMURAI
>>
Zelda dlc didn't get released during it.
I know, it's an idiotic nitpick, but it's the only thing I can think of
>lots of games
>lots of good news
>lots of community support with the invitational tourney
It was perfect
>>
>>380374212
No Splatoon 2 bundle announcement. We all know it's coming, but I want details!
>>
>NO MOTHER 3 AGAIN!
>>
>>380374212
complete lack of diversity
>>
>>380374581
who gives a shit about mother 3

it can only be butchered by nintendo. anyone who cares about it has already played the excellent free fan patch.
>>
The two best announcements from it, Prime 4 and Pokémon Switch, didn't have anything to show besides "we're working on it :)".

I figured that the spotlight would be for future, far off titles, but then they kept throwing in games for this year and I got confused.
>>
File: 1482011834009.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482011834009.png
10KB, 400x400px
>No Smash announcement
>not even any balance patches for Sm4sh

All hail ZeRo and his hoohahing dtilt-to-grab sidekick as the king of Sm4sh for at least another year.
>>
File: drinking-carol-danvers.jpg (38KB, 324x600px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-carol-danvers.jpg
38KB, 324x600px
>>380374212
Everything about the Ubisoft conference
Everything about Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
>>
>>380374212
People losing there shit over a fucking Metroid Prime game. I would have been 10x more excited over a 2D game. Shit even if they gave it the SMBU kiddie style graphics I would still have been more excited then a Prime game.
>>
>>380374212
>Rocket League
>Skyrim for Switch (which was already fucking shown at the Bethesda conference)
>didn't show the Metroid 2 or Superstar Saga remakes at the conference where they would have gotten much more attention
>Prime 4 had zero footage, not even a cinematic or any concept art (though it's good to know the game at least exists)
>nothing from Retro or Platinum
>Xenoblade 2 has terrible character designs and a shit dub from NoA, let NoE do it again
>>
>3ds will be getting “lots of love" -Reggie
>barely anything shown for 3ds
>>
>>380375123
>didn't watch Treehouse
>>
File: 1496036577413.jpg (72KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496036577413.jpg
72KB, 500x559px
>>380374981
>Playing smash 4 after the game got even more unbalanced due to cloud, corrin and bayonetta getting in
>>
>>380374629
ok nigger
>>
>>380375325
>think I give a shit about a remake for a shitty handheld

lol no
>>
File: 1497363427778.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497363427778.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>380374212
I hated that the Sony presentation showed off three, FUCKING THREE, if the same shit from last year. I wanted to see new stuff and got shit.

And I'm still waiting on Itsuno to announce his dumb secret project already
>>
>>380374212
>NO SMASH
>>
So much negativity, girl! You sound like an edgy teen to rival shadow the hedgehog!
>>
>>380374212
Pokemon and Metroid only got a "we're working on it" announcement
no big reveals, just sequels and stuff we knew about
Odyssey was pretty great though and hopefully the reveals through the treehouse (Kirby fighter and whatever else) are good
>>
>>380374212
I was hoping for anything related to the Fire Emblem game coming in 2018 and hoping for a Advance Wars suprise.

Other than those 2, Smash and AC Nintendo has all the major fagbases covered:
Zelda
Mario (kart)
Splatoon
Pokemon*
Fire Emblem*
Kirby
Metroid*
Arms (newntendo)
Xenoblade (2017!)

I guess Pikmin and some old Konami shit like Castlevania or Contra would have been cool but all in all they did well.
>>
>>380375553
Either you're backpedaling to save face or you're legitimately implying Zero Mission wasn't great.
>>
>>380375413
melee nigger , playing a real out balanced game(GC had no updates and you knew who is better) and calling it better than 4 / BTFO
>>
They have announced something outside of the spotlight?
Also, dem tits in Xeno2.
>>
No Pikmin 4 or Animal Crossing. Metroid made it hurt a little bit less.
>>
>>380375810
Either you are retarded or you can't read. No where in my comment did I talk smack about the game itself, only the platform on which the remake is releasing.
>>
>>380374212
Metroid is back. That's pretty great.

Everything else was meh. Just the usual Nintendo stuff.
>>
I don't like that now I want to buy a switch. If it had stayed no games I would have been happier not owning one.
>>
The niggers
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.