[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sells like fucking garbage >hipsters and niche following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>sells like fucking garbage
>hipsters and niche following keep clamoring for a sequel
>they actually oblige
Why?

I really don't understand why they would greenlight a prequel for a game that sold like shit. Both the original and the remaster.

They're not gonna make any returns on this.
>>
>>380373693
>They're not gonna make any returns on this.
If you think normies are going to eat that shit up because of that hype as fuck trailer you're delusional.
>>
>>380373831
Aren't*
>>
>>380373693

That pic looks more interesting than what we got.
>>
>>380373831
fpbp
>>
>>380373693
What game
>>
File: 1304636340348.png (550KB, 507x547px) Image search: [Google]
1304636340348.png
550KB, 507x547px
>thinking that game will ever come out
Oh im laffin
>>
I imagine that Michel Ancel can do what he pleases.
>>
Because the hipsters have created marketing buzz for them without Ubisoft having to spend a dime, and it's easier than creating a new franchise.
>>
>>380373693
The worst part is if we ever get another BG&E game after this it will probably be a sequel to this fucking prequel.
>>
Because all of us faggot fans who've been clamoring for this shit for goddamn 15 years is going to do wonders for the visibility of the game. When it eventually comes out everyone's gonna be talking about the sequel to a game more than 15 years ago
>>
>>380374676
There's only 3 of you. Can you manage ALL that shitposting?
>>
>>380374207
>>380374676
Eh. I see a lot of youtubers frothing at the mouth over this but I don't see the trailer getting much traction. Most will be aware it exists I guess but they won't pick up a copy. They'll have their attention taken by whatever else is actually popular.
>>
>>380373693
I think you are assuming that only people who play the first game would try the second. I don't really think this true at all. People like to jump on hype trains, especially if there is a previous cult following.
>>
File: IMG_3838.jpg (110KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3838.jpg
110KB, 779x1024px
>>380375090
Only at night.
>>
>>380375684

If Ancel ain't blowing hot air and this is actually a game where you explore multiple planets across the universe seemlessly then it'll pick up. Look how well Star Citizen's done

With those kinda goals though I'm wondering if they're already targeting the successor to the PS4 and Xbone for this game. It's probably a couple years off still
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.