[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, anyone else feels progressively underwhelmed with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.jpg (128KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
128KB, 358x350px
Honestly, anyone else feels progressively underwhelmed with the direction E3 seems to be taking each year?

I really felt as if the only 2 decent titles shown were The evil within 2 and Wolfenstein 2. The rest was just...meh, more "SUPER OPEN WORLD SURVIVAL!" games, indie stuff and remakes.

I'm not hating on Nintendo either btw, it's just that, well, they literally just showed the MP4 logo with no gameplay, and it's not being made by Retro studios so I'm having my reservations.
BTW, I don't know how to feel about the /pol/ bullshit here on /v/
>>
>>380372673
>m-m-muh /pol/
Fuck off. A person isn't racist for pointing out all the bitches with afros in new games. It's ridiculous.

Also, Brendan is no longer JUST.
>>
>>380372673
>progressively underwhelmed with the direction E3 seems to be taking each year

welcome to at least the past 5 years. most of the best recent games were never even at e3 and those that were were massive disappointments.
>>
>>380373386
Does he not have to pay alimony anymore?
>>
File: chuckle.jpg (52KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.jpg
52KB, 256x352px
>>380373386

>Woooah guys, fuck off with these COMMUNIST GLOBALIST trying to kill the white race! look! they're trying to tell us NAZIs were evil, like what the fuck man!"
>>
>>380373954
Never said that, leddit. Obviously, the Axis were on the wrong side of history. That doesn't mean we need to shoehorn a racist black woman with an afro into a game about killing them.
>>
I was disappointed, but I don't think it is progressively getting worse. IMO, not following up on a lot announced games from last year contributed to it sucking. You also can't expect developers to announce new games going into production every year. Next year we are probably going to get a lot of gameplay trailers for hyped games.
>>
>>380373830
He's getting parts in movies again. It's a damn shame he isn't in the new Mummy, but maybe that's for the best.
>>
>>380374371
Don't want to be humiliated in posterity? Don't lose the war.
>>
>>380373954
>he fell for the nazis were literally hitler meme
>>
>>380374569
Hope he can escape the claws of that succubus someday
>>
>>380374371
>She's racist because she said whitey.

While I agree that the trope is dead as fuck, it ironically only fits in Wolfenstein 2, because it's the only game set in the 60s where the entire movement was actually born.

>>380374569

what are you talking about? Last real part he got was in 2013, and all his films in the past 2 decades have received terrible reviews, with only the mummy franchise being a box office success.

He's got 2 post production roles in 2 unknown movies which are most likely terrible as well
>>
>>380375134
>which are most likely terrible as well
Oh ye of little faith.
>>
>>380372673

>Honestly, anyone else feels progressively underwhelmed with the direction E3 seems to be taking each year?
E3 was bad back in 2006 with endless talking about Netflix and storage space instead of games. Now it's just so standard that I don't even bother to watch.
>>
>>380372673
I'm hyped for the new Monster Hunter, Dragon Ball Fighters, and Metroid, and even then only Dragon Ball's had more than a trailer. It just seems like one big long commercial at this point.

This might be the best few years for fighting games in a long time though. Xrd, Tekken, DBFZ, Injustice 2... we're seeing a lot of quality releases lately, minus Capcom literally shitting the bed with SFV and Mahvel.
>>
I feel that way too but I'm not sure if I'm just losing interest in video games in general.
>>
>>380376678
Capcom really shit the bed buy not releasing any info on the RE2 remake. People are pissed.
>>
No, I haven't expected anything other than keks of E3 in years.
>>
>>380378374
As they should be. I'm still a bit pissed that they didn't show more for Metroid than a logo but since this is the first mainline Metroid game in a decade I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>380378793
It's an Other M sequel.
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (66KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
66KB, 520x678px
>>380379110
Don't do this to me.
>>
>>380373386
>A person isn't racist for pointing out all the bitches with afros in new games

The one?
>>
>>380372673

Thats why you always bet on nintendo friendo.

Its not to late to join the hype.
>>
>>380379403
>Wolfenstein
>A Way Out
>Beyond Good and Evil II
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.