[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xenoblade 2 >Kirby >Pokemon RPG >Metroid Prime 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1446158410490.png (377KB, 647x577px) Image search: [Google]
1446158410490.png
377KB, 647x577px
>Xenoblade 2
>Kirby
>Pokemon RPG
>Metroid Prime 4
>Metroid 2 remake
>Yoshi
>Fire Emblem
>Breath of the Wild DLC
>Mario Odyssey
Realistically, how can we recover from this Sonybros? You would think slow and cinematic games that completely remove any semblance of player agency such as Bloodborne and Spider-Man would be popular so WHY is Nintendo doing so well?
>>
>Xenoblade 2
>Yoshi
>Fire Emblem
>Breath of the Wild DLC
Trash

the rest was great thoug
>>
>>380372270
the only thing sony or microsoft could do to garner the attention and positive press that nintendo just got would be to announce a fresh new IP that fills a demand that gamers have been asking for for years. it would have to be full of heart and passion but i think sony and microsoft is pretty dried up after they basically kicked out all the studios that were actually creative in favor of grey sequel/reboot 2017
>>
Why was this E3 completely shit? The only good thing was Nintendo and even then they only got like 3 games I'm interested in. I hope next year isn't as shit.
>>
>being a drone
shadows of war, code vein and dbz seemed pretty good
>>
>>380373908
shadows of war looked bland, code vein is edge shit, and the new dbz game was [spoiler/]actually pretty good looking
>>
File: 1492295790055.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492295790055.png
33KB, 500x500px
>>380372270
>Rest of the year for Switch
>ARMS
>Spla2oon
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Mario & Rabbids
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade 2
>Breath of the Wild DLC
>Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon RPG confirmed
>Kirby & Yoshi in 2018

Nintendo just keeps winning.
>>
Can you at least stop pretending /v/ isn't Nintendo biased?

We've had enough correctional threads on how we should hate MH Worlds and love Mario + Rabbids and ignore XCOM
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.