[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally 2.5 decently done >yet Bloodstained struggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 3ds.png (551KB, 668x648px) Image search: [Google]
3ds.png
551KB, 668x648px
>literally 2.5 decently done
>yet Bloodstained struggles with it
Alright.
>>
>>380370790
it's also 240p
>>
File: gigglepiraters.jpg (71KB, 599x436px) Image search: [Google]
gigglepiraters.jpg
71KB, 599x436px
>>380371085
it's also free
>>
>>380372154
>Pirating a 2D metroid game

Son, games like this only come along once every 20 years. Just fucking buy it
>>
>>380372154
Aw come on. Metroid deserves the money when it's good.
>>
>>380372781
we wont know if it's good until september, never give a game company the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>380370790
>>literally 2.5 decently done
are you blind?
>>
>>380373005
Your CIA nigger mommy is.
>>
>>380370790
This looks retarded. Since it's 3D you could just walk around it, but instead they're going to make you run around the entire map looking for an item to do it.

This style doesn't work at all for Metroid.
>>
>>380372774
>Son, games like this only come along once every 20 years. Just fucking buy it

Actually, they come around every 2 weeks on Steam.
>>
I don't understand this meme

Bloodstained looks no better or worse than this
>>
>>380372996

> Le will buy it if it's good meme :^)
>>
>>380372996
Isn't it by the Lord's of Shadow devs?
They definitely makes me cautious.
>>
>>380373614
I've played many Indie Metroidvanias and maybe Guacamelee and Hollow Knight come close to Metroid. Everything else? Na.
>>
>>380373614
Name one good Metroid clone on steam.

I can think of only one Metroid Clone, and that's Axiom Verge, and it wasn't very good.
>>
>>380374183
If you want a Metroid clone, then here you go.

https://www.romhacking.net/?page=hacks&game=729

Tons of good ones here, and they're all free!
>>
>>380375112
Fan made Metroid games are mostly shit and aren't fucking new.

Just because you can't pay $40 for a fucking video game doesn't mean you're not buying it off principal or some other bullshit like that, it means you're a fucking poorfag freeloader who doesn't want to support good game development.
>>
>>380375537
>Fan made Metroid games are mostly shit and aren't fucking new.

So it's only new when Nintendo does literally the same thing and charges money for it? You're an idiot.
>>
>>380375761
>A romhack made by one dude using existing assets and adding very little to the game outside of new levels is the same as a brand new project with all new assets, all new technologies funded by a billion dollar corporation

Yeah I'm the idiot
>>
>>380376034
You're joking, right? Every 2D Metroid has used 80% the same power ups and mechanics. Who gives a shit if they slightly change the way the walls look? It's the same game.

This "new" one from Nintendo is LITERALLY a remake.

Super Metroid is good, but it's not even in the top 10 SNES games, desu. Nothing but nostalgia.
>>
>>380370790
What game is that?

Sorry, not up to date with latest games. Been playing my backlog and FE echoes and nothing else recent.
>>
>>380376034
I don't think you know what a ROM hack is.
>>
>>380370790
It looks like shit
>>
>>380376367
Did you watch the trailer? It doesn't even look anything like Metroid II. It's a remake in name alone, like Zero Mission was a remake of Metroid.

>>380377162
What the fuck are you talking about? It's an edit of an existing game, mostly a change of superficial things like levels, texts, and textures.
>>
>>380377736
>superficial things...
>levels
>>
>>380377831
Compared to game logic and mechanics, yes, I consider moving the positions of blocks and enemies superficial.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.