[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here now that the official remake has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 914x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 914x720px
who was in the wrong here now that the official remake has been announced?
>>
nintendo waited till game fan project was complete before shutting it down. nobody is in the wrong
>>
>>380367839
him for wasting his time on remaking an existing game (that he does not own the rights to) instead of just making a brand new game from scratch
>>
>>380368854
true
>>
Definitely the AM2R guy.

Wasting his talent on making a fan game instead of using that talent to make a spiritual successor and basically become a better Metroid series to take money away from Nintendo.
>>
File: 1493461064877.png (242KB, 389x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493461064877.png
242KB, 389x479px
Idiots who shitpost and do not just enjoy both. More Metroid is always welcome.
>>
AM2R will be better than Samus Returns
>>
>>380367839
The sad part is that this looked way better than the official thing. Nintendo should just buy fangames and release them.
>>
>>380367839
At least the offical game is actually a remake instead of ripped zero mission assets.
>>
>>380369830
This. Many creators of highly ambitious fan games realize they should just make their own game, also make profit and have control. Like that axiom verge game is a pretty blatant metroid rip off, but at least he can make money and sequels if he wants.
>>
The autists who supported a ROM hack over federation force. Metroid prime 4 WILL be Federation Force 2.
>>
Anyone still have the download link?
>>
>>380371650
Or FF2 won't get made. We can only hope.
>>
>>380372062
literally first google result
>>
>>380370928
At least AM2R was actually a fun, true to the source game.

Yeah, I know, the Nindendo title isn't out yet but judging from the Other M style QTEs and counters, along with who is deving the thing, I'm not holding my breath.

At this point, I honest to god think that your average rom hack for Super Metroid or Zero Mission along with AM2R is better then anything Nintendo will do with the franchise continuing forward.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.