[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>B-Banjo should be in Smash guys >P-Phil Spencer said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ori_sein_promotional_image.png (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ori_sein_promotional_image.png
415KB, 1920x1080px
>B-Banjo should be in Smash guys
>P-Phil Spencer said
>Xbox has its own Smash game, a full blown copy of Melee right down to having wavedashing
>An indie character from a game not owned from this team gets in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvGtlx8nMsI

You have no excuse
>>
>>380363083
Holy shit I own this game, I might play it now that my qt ori boy is in.
>>
That's cool, maybe I'll buy the game for three bucks some day.
>>
>>380363083
Holy shit this game looks good. Reminds me more of that shonen jump fighting game for the DS.
>>
>>380363083
Daaaaaaw the ferret thing from Ori is cute.
>>
>>380363083
I don't think RoA is as fun as Melee, but still pretty cool. Hope it isn't xbone exclusive.
>>
>>380364535
I know I just want to fuck the shit out of it with my 10 inch cock until it's stomach is bloated and bulging with my thick cum
>>
>>380364961

PC and Xbone only
>>
I wonder if this little fucker will actually rise up as a Microsoft mascot. I know they're just gonna buy the studio eventually.
>>
File: fidget.png (165KB, 767x1040px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.png
165KB, 767x1040px
>post yfw if this happened
>>
>>380365413
Dust would be in first most likely, but I understand why people would prefer Fidget since she's the only good character from the game.
>>
>>380365081
>PC
Well yeah I already own the game. I just meant the Ori addition which I know that game is also on PC, but damn if Microsoft doesn't push it so often.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>380365641
>"Fidget"
>>
As cool as the mechanics are, the character design is so lame that I can't even be bothered to try this game. I always thought it was important for fighting games to look cool, since that makes the combos feel so much more exciting and satisfying to pull off.

Why can't indies EVER design cool game characters? Are they all too mentally/physically/spiritually impoverished to get this essential part right?
>>
>>380363083

2furry4me
>>
>>380367143
Ori isn't meant to be cool, he's cute, CUTE!
>>
>>380367143
More detailed design is harder to spritework, animate/ etc.
>>
>>380368107
I actually think he's kinda cool looking when you play him. The way he flips around and shit. Nice animations.
>>
>>380367143
flashy stuff in fighting games annoys me, and is one of the reasons i didn't like mvc games
>>
>>380368902
I agree, I was just memeing
>>
>>380363083
isnt this game like 3 years old now

games too dead for this to matter desu and there is only like 8 characters but now its 9 with this. Maybe if they kept a steady stream of not so much literally whos every couple of months this game coudlve been something. eh.

eehhh
>>
>>380365641
>but I understand why people would prefer Fidget since she's the only good character from the game.
shit taste detected
>>
>>380364995
Consider suicide
>>
>>380363083
Rivals is a fun game
Ori looks like a fun character
I don't think I play the game often enough for it to be worth buying a DLC character though, but we'll see.

>>380367143
Its hard when you don't have a dedicated, experienced character designer. Its easy to come up with a cool looking character when all you have to do is draw impressive concept art of them, most artists can manage that.
Designing a cool character that moves well, works with the game's art style, has clean recognizable moves, and doesn't take so much effort to animate that you quintuple your budget is really hard. I know what you mean though, most of Rivals' characters don't really jump out at you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.