[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFb DmTjS_MI NINTENDO WON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: MP4.png (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MP4.png
252KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFbDmTjS_MI

NINTENDO WON
>>
>>380361203

Great. Now I need to see something other than first party games before I decide to pick up a Switch.
>>
At least post the good Metroid game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H09GVFbxFkI
>>
>>380361519
why?
I mean I assume you already have another platform, in which case there's no reason to wait for 3rd party support.
>>
>>380361203
>now in development
>showed literally nothing
>wont release for another 2-3 years at minimum
Boy I sure love winning!
>>
>>380361687

I bought 3 consoles from Nintendo and all 3 times I only ended up with around 4 or 5 first party games for them. If I'm buying something for more than $200 I expect it to be used more than 5 times in it's lifetime.
>>
>>380361203
Did they just throw together that fuck ugly 4 before the presentation?
>>
>>380361996
but why do you need 3rd party games on switch if you already have another platform for them?
>>
>>380362305

Why should I buy a Switch when I already have what I need? There isn't enough value to justify the purchase.
>>
>>380362537
huh? but here >>380361519 you implied switch already has first party games covered
>>
>>380362892

And I'm saying it's not enough. Already fell for the meme 3 times, and Nintendo games have been consistently falling in quality. As I said before, the value isn't there to justify the purchase. That and Nintendo is trying really hard to milk as much money out of their playerbase as possible with overpriced accessories.
>>
>>380363156
I think nintendo game quality is on the rise lately, and releases have been consistent so far. I suppose you should wait for a price drop though, I know I am.
>>
>>380363632

I'll wait for the end of the console lifespan if ever.
>>
>>380363738
why? by then the online wouldn't be around for long, I'd prefer to play whilst people are still talking about the games and the online is at its peak. My general rule of thumb is to wait about a year after every console release as usually by then they get a price cut and/or revised model, and plenty games.
>>
>>380364074

Don't care about online, and don't care about playing games on release day. I'm not waiting a year between releases for games and watching a console gather dust in the corner and regretting ever buying it. Even at the end of the console lifetime I may not buy one, there may not be enough games to justify it. You do you man, I'm not seeing any value in the Switch.
>>
>>380364434
how many games is enough games? what kind of games would you want to see on the switch?
>>
>>380365045

Why are you trying so hard to convince me? My mind is set, I will wait till the end no matter what, because I've been deceived three fucking times already.
>>
>>380365345
I'm not trying to convince you, just trying to spark a conversation about videogames, why are you so hostile?
>>
>>380365850

You're asking stupid questions about why I don't want to buy a switch. If you wanted to talk about videogames you would talk about them instead of just saying "why?"
>>
>>380365850
Dudes just a faggot, move on
>>
File: 1471405944860.jpg (39KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
1471405944860.jpg
39KB, 570x380px
>>380361203
>/v/ will claim that Nintendo won E3 2017 because of Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch

>Games are in such early development that pokemon doesn't even have a logo yet, no info on either 1, playable games will be delayed at least 1.5 years

>/v/ will claim that Nintendo won E3 2018 because of Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch, AGAIN

ENOUGH (◣д◢)و
>>
>>380366051
I was asking about videogames though, I asked what videogames you'd want
>>
>>380366705

Character action and strategy games. Switch has XC2, but their gameplay looked boring as fuck so that's dropped for now. Now goodbye OP, your thread was pretty shit, but you tried.
>>
>>380366328
cry more sonybro. Go and play your spiderman cinematic experience full of context sensitive buttons.
>>
>>380367179
I'm not OP though
Have you not tried Xenoblade before? As I felt the same before I gave XC a shot.
>>
>>380366328
they won because of Mario & Luigi and Samus Returns too

Also that baller ass Mario Odyssey info
>>
>>380361664
>Mercury Steam
>>
>>380361664
looks surprisingly good
>>
>>380361706
This.

They showed literally nothing. They probably haven't even started development yet.
>>
>>380369975
If anything they should've begun development on this shit way earlier. If it was a launch title I would've already bought a Switch.
Instead I get Other M: Samus Returns
>>
>>380361706
Same thing happened with FFVII:RE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.