[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited for Dissidia ps4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: DFF-NT-Famitsu_06-13-17.jpg (174KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
DFF-NT-Famitsu_06-13-17.jpg
174KB, 600x338px
Are you excited for Dissidia ps4?
>>
FINALLY
Looks better than any other fighting game
>>
Definitely, they also said that they're making the UI smaller/ less flashy. It's only that way for arcades
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>380356382
Absolutely not, I feel betrayed by Sony! Remember me? I was claiming that PC + PS4 is the true master race combo, but this E3 proved me wrong. I feel really bad, I feel like I wasted a lot of money on my PS4 Pro. What a disaster. They said nothing about Death Stranding and Deep Down. Bloodborne 2 didn't get announced, Studio Japan was working on a fucking Shadow of the Colossus remaster/remake that people already played on PS2 and PS3, so they couldn't have been working on Bloodborne 2 which means that Bloodborne 2 is not happening. Days Gone turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit with horrible enemy AI. Spider-Man turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit infested with quick time events and no real physics/momentum based webslinging. God of War looked decent, but isn't coming until 2018. This E3 was an absolute disaster for Sony and PS4! Metro Exodus, Code Vein and Monster Hunter World will all be available on the PC. What is the point of owning a PS4 then? Here is the updated list of good games:

PC exclusives:
- Quake Champions
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Mordhau
- Star Citizen
- Camelot Unchained
- Ashes of Creation
- Wild West Online
- Project Wight
- La-Mulana 2
- Ghost Song

Multi-platform games definitive version on the PC:
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Armored Core 6
- Ace Combat 7
- Code Vein
- Monster Hunter World
- Metro Exodus
- LawBreakers
- GreedFall
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blasphemous

PS4 exclusives:
- Death Stranding (when?)
- Deep Down (when?)
- God of War

Multi-platform games not on PC, but on the PS4:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)

What should I do? Is there any hope for Sony? Will From Software save PlayStation with a Sony exclusive again?
>>
File: character01%20-%20squall[1].png (250KB, 773x746px) Image search: [Google]
character01%20-%20squall[1].png
250KB, 773x746px
>>380356382
Why does Leon look like a fuccboi?
>>
Is that Tidus or Shuyin? Tidus dressed as Shuyin? Is he just heel again because he has to be a contrarian faggot and go against whatever side his dad is on?
>>
>>380358450
Probably normal ass Tidus.
>>
>>380358450
Tidus, the characters just look quite a bit different sometimes since they're designed by Team Ninja
https://www.youtube.com/user/squareenix/search?query=dissidia
>>
>>380356382
Aki Ross from Spirits Within when?
>>
>Still no Jecht in the arcade version
>possibly not in the home version
One job
>>
>>380358381
Cause that was his original costume. Also he went by Squall and is probably the coolest character in that game (FF8).

At the end of the first disc, after Irvene's assasination attempt of Edea he steals a car and storms the fucking parade float to take this bitch down himself. Before he gets to that he dispatches his longtime rival and then gets serious.
https://youtu.be/6Y0twB4KmTk?t=296
>>
>>380356382
Coming 2022!
>>
>>380359130
They said they want to reach as many characters as the old games and even more. But not on launch, so expect an infinite amount of DLC characters. It's Team Ninja after all
>>
File: Mercenary_of_Balamb.png (213KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mercenary_of_Balamb.png
213KB, 464x640px
>>380358381
Because he's a literal teenager
>>
>>380359324
anon...
>>
Not really.
>>
>>380356382
I'd rather have a FF musou
>>
No. In what way is this any better than 012? Shit roster.
>>
Man i really want a remake of 6,8 and 9 with those visuals. They don't need to go full AAA infinite budget like with 7R. As long as it's consitent these visuals are more than enough
>>
>>380359324
Early 2018
>>
>>380359780
Is that when they'll announce the delay?
>>
>>380359902
This is team ninja, they'll get it out as soon as possible so they can sell you a metric ton of dlc costumes later
>>
Yes and i'll main best girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v_JMAxV95k
>>
>>380358450
That's always how Tidus has looked in Dissidia. Anyone who played him significantly probably used his FFX costume variant instead though.
>>
>>380360423
The Dissidia outfit is fine, just the classic alt had brighter more vibrant colours which made it look way better.
>>
>>380356382
Not really, I still feel like they ruined it. I don't want 3v3, I don't want the new systems, I don't want the loss of vertical play, etc etc... it just doesn't look like what I want in dissidia.
>>
>>380358450
Since it's a reboot, expect everyone to be on their default teams.
>>
>>380361513
Vertical play is still a thing, a few stages still have many ledges, but everyone plays it like the old games and use up their jumps so they can't go airborne when they actually need to. 3v3 to me always just seemed like an extension of what assists gave and more people play at once now. Quickmove's removal left a big fucking hole but everything else looks really fun.
>>
>>380363476
Oh forgot, everyone also keeps using the omni dash when you have both dashes available so they don't meet in the air so well when they could.
>>
File: can't knock the noct.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
can't knock the noct.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>380356382
Noctis reveal WHEN
>>
>>380356382
No. It's worse than the two PSP games. If I wanted to play a Gundam VS game then I'd play that instead.
>>
>>380365737
the devs said during the E3 livestream that they are using KH2s battle system as the base for Dissidia NT.
>>
>>380366961
And?
>>
>>380362546
>reboot
They literally said it is a sequel of the PSP games
>>
>>380367132
pretty sure that's at least better than gundam vs
>>
>>380367498
Soft reboot then.
>>
>>380362546
It's a sequel, they said everyone from the previous games retains their memories from those games.
>>
>>380356382
I'm not a fan of the gameplay changes.

>3v3 clusterfuck because SE wanted to copy all those popular anime games
>all the characters' movesets are incredibly watered down, simplistic, and boring (especially compared to 012)
>characters only have one HP attack (except Vaan for some reason)

Not worth buying and certainly not worth paying to play its online.
>>
>>380365443
They....already did....
>>
>>380368694
Gameplay trailer reveal
not just a leak saying he's in the game
>>
File: smugkira.png (107KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
smugkira.png
107KB, 480x348px
>>380367749
Not him but I still would rather play gundam vs over dissidia if I had to choose. I'll probably end up getting both though
>>
>>380356382
As a person who has friends? Yes! I'm sure most /v/irgins will hate it because they have no one to play with.
>>
>>380356382
Yes but the lack of Prishe disturbs me. After finally getting her in 012 having her not revealed after this long is a bit worrying.
>>
>>380368560
It's not confusing, you just need to get used to the new flow. The brave movesets are almost all larger than before since they added dash attacks, and almost everone has full movesets alongside their unique mechanics.
One HP attack is odd but after thought you realise it works in a team setting and the choice is more meaningful for every character.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.