[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next crapcom franchise to hit rock bottom. The fuck is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

The next crapcom franchise to hit rock bottom. The fuck is wrong with this company? Its like they are begging to go bankrupt rather soon.
>>
>>380356346
it's their best selling franchise and they're hoping to expand it by releasing it on multiple platforms, the problem is if they'll begin to amend their design philosophy to cater to western audiences, i certainly hope not
>>
>MH game looks fun for once
>MH fan hate it
I guess it's not a surprise. People love the game for playing like shit after all. The gameplay in Worlds look far too smooth for them to enjoy.
>>
>>380356346
How the fuck does someone look at the same trailer I did and think this is "rock bottom" for the franchise?
>>
>>380357131
Because the game looks bad? It's also not portable, and has drop-in multiplayer. Japs will hate it and it's gonna sell terribly, thus failing, and Capcom will be done with anything not Nintendo at best, at worst be done with monhun.
>>
>>380356346
>The next crapcom franchise to hit rock bottom.
Can't hit rock bottom if the series was always at rock bottom.
>>
>>380357698
>not on a handheld
>drop in multiplayer

And these are bad features why exactly?
>>
>>380357131
Mindless drones are not called that because they care about logic, good products, reason or facts, all they see is brand and there will be no ''Shitendo'' written on the box this time, therefore this product is instantly bad in their limited brains. It has nothing to do with what was shown.
>>
>>380358265
The latter encourages leeching and ruins the mission structure that has existed for the entire series' length.
>>
>>380357698
The game looks fine, it's exactly like a mainline Monster Hunter game, except this time it's open world. Also, the japs are loving it, just see the reactions of Youtube and Twitter, I don't know how 2ch is reacting, but general impressions are pretty good. Also, it currently has more views and less dislikes than the trailer for MHXXSwitchVersion in only 2 days after the reveal.

This game is shaping up to be huge in Japan.
>>
>>380358507
So make your lobby private after you start hunting
>>
>>380358507
Oh noooo, leeching in Monster Hunter. This has never been a thing befooore. Stop looking for things to complain about.
>>
>>380358858
hello capcom shill
>>
>>380357698
If you dont like drop in, dont use it :^)
>>
As someone who believes MH4U to be the pinnacle, I can see why the trailer is upsetting people. There's too much fluidity in the combat and forced Crash Bandicoot chases. It could be fun, but it's certainly not MH.
>>
>>380356346
Honestly, the Monhun team is neglectful as fuck to their fans

>Everyone wants better controls on the vita or console
>Nope, 3DS is cheaper and has everything we need, enjoy awkward touch screen controls and buying a circle pad pro
>>
>>380359659
>Everyone wants a new mainline HD traditional Monster Hunter on the Switch
>Nope, PS4 is bigger and has everything we need, enjoy playing without local co-op and on an open world now.

What will they do next?
>>
>>380359114
>capcom shill
"That'll show him"
>>
>>380359242
>MH4U to be the pinnacle
you fucking b8r
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.