[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Didn't announce a single new AAA IP >Actual new game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Nintendo-E3-dates.png (9KB, 615x342px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-E3-dates.png
9KB, 615x342px
>Didn't announce a single new AAA IP
>Actual new game announcements consisted of game LOGO's and nothing else
>Nintendo killed the fan remake of Metroid 2 so they could force you to pay $60 for their worse looking one
>Announce a "Core" Pokemon game for Switch accompanied with the information that it won't be out for at least (18) EIGHTEEN MONTHS
>Xenoblade has been anime-ified to UNsalvageable levels
>Announce Kirby #354 and Yoshi #212

How the fuck can people possibly act like their E3 was flawless and that they won by a landslide? Please tell me how? The only good thing they showed was Mario! Announcing games with a logo is a mortal sin and Nintendo was the only company that indulged in that bullshit.
>>
ARMS is out this week. That solve your problem?
>>
>>380355890
Because Nintendo fans are brainwashed, indoctrinated, drones who can't think for themselves but rather let Nintendo tell them what they want and what they like while their fans non stop indulge in logical fallacies to defend them.
>>
>>380356221
ARMS is shit no one cares about that game.
>>
>>380355890
So no one can defend this??? So I'm right?
>>
>>380355890
So are Nintendo fans just going to ignore this and let it become fact?
>>
I'd rather Nintendo announce good games instead of the shitty new IPs you see on the dudebro consoles.
>>
>>380356424
>I WANT NEW IPS FOR NO REASON
>okay heres one
>THAT ONE IS SHIT IT DOESNT COUNT
>>
>>380355890
>anyone
>winning E3
This is your problem, OP. You're an autist and put too much stake in Video Games. Either stop doing this, or fuck off.
>>
>>380355890
You know who else didn't announce a new AAA IP? Any. Fucking. Publisher. This. Year. Sony didn't, Microsoft didn't, Bethesda didn't, why hate on Nintendo for not doing it?

You leave out Odyssey because you know it looks fantastic

At least there were game announcements compared to the other conferences, and for good games too

Nintendo would have killed AM2R anyways, and it's $40, not $60

They said one year, that's 12 months not 18 months you faggot

I agree with you on Xenoblade

Kirby looks good but yeah Yoshi looks just like the last one desu
>>
>>380357361
B-BUT DAYS GONE!
>>
File: lelelel.jpg (4KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
lelelel.jpg
4KB, 112x125px
>not a single PiiU game announced
nintendolards will defend this
>>
File: 1495389610004.jpg (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495389610004.jpg
264KB, 1000x1000px
>>380355890
Didn't get TLOU2
Bloodborne 2
Death Stranding
FF7

Choke on it faggot.
>>
>>380358350
Excuses, excuses, that don't invalidate my points
Nintendo announced games with nothing but a logo - that means they lose - end of story
>>
>>380358350
>You know who else didn't announce a new AAA IP? Any. Fucking. Publisher. This. Year. Sony didn't, Microsoft didn't, Bethesda didn't, why hate on Nintendo for not doing it?
Because we've seen plenty of new IPs from those other companies recently. Nintendo hasn't made a single good new IP in the past 15 years.
>You leave out Odyssey because you know it looks fantastic
Odyssey is weeb rehash with dumb-looking new characters and a hat gimmick that no one wanted anyway
>Nintendo would have killed AM2R anyways
Not if they were cool like SEGA.
>They said one year, that's 12 months not 18 months you faggot
Are you implying they'd ever release a mainline Pokémon outside of the holiday season?
>Kirby looks good
It looks ugly with washed-out colors
>>
>>380359534
>Nintendo hasn't made a single good new IP in the past 15 years.
Splatoon
>B-B-B-BUT IT'S SHIT!
General consensus and the fact that it was successful enough to get a sequel says otherwise. Just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean it's not good.

>Odyssey is weeb rehash
Mario is weeb now? News to me.
>with dumb-looking new characters and a hat gimmick that no one wanted anyway
Again, after today's demo, reception of the hat gimmick has been largely positive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.