[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Of course it's coming stateside you fucking retard"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 129381283784.jpg (315KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
129381283784.jpg
315KB, 1280x720px
>"Of course it's coming stateside you fucking retard"
>"Only a complete idiot would think we're not getting it"

Your move, Nintenbros. I told you not to get hyped for things that weren't confirmed but did you listen? Nope, and now I'm drowning in your tears.
>>
>implying I want a shitty 3DS port
Time to get a PS4 unironically
>>
>>380355948
you mean a PC
>>
>>380356118
I already have one of those
>>
I have a PC and a Switch, so technically I'm covered, but I really wanted a Monster Hunter to play this fall in english.

Guess it's time to rune.
>>
I don't even play monster hunter... I have a job and I'm an adult I can't play MMOs much anymore if at all
>>
>>380356192
Then why are you getting a PS4? Thinking of getting Bloodborne or something?
>>
>>380355815
I mean, even if they do something as dumb as not localizing the sequel of a game that was, I win anyway with Monster Hunter World.
>>
>>380356192
Then why would you buy a ps4 to play moster hunter? So you can pay for online at a lower resolution and framerate?
>>
I'm genuinely upset traditional MH is dead and XX was the last one.
>>
File: 1473954654064.jpg (53KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1473954654064.jpg
53KB, 600x1067px
>>380356521
this

if they were gonna leave us they shouldve ended with 4U

but instead we get XX and its not even getting localized
>>
they'll probably announce it sometime after it gets the Switch release in nipland and we'll get both the Switch and 3DS game like 6 months after the Japs

in the meantime, the fan patch is good for the 3ds version and you won't even need to import with Switch version because of easy region-free e-shop
>>
>>380357121

I'll probably just get the japanese e-shop version and play that until World comes out.
>>
>>380356437
>he thinks it is a sequel

Spot the person new to the series

Either way, the west has had every other complete version. This time was unusual in which we had the first version of the game, since that doesn't happen to often, so I think it is very, very unlikely that we wont be getting it.
>>
>>380357121
We're going to get it at the same time as MHW because Capcom wants to sabotage the western sales of XX.
>>
>>380355815
No MHXX localization kinda pisses me off. But I have a PC, Xbone, and PS4 besides the Switch, so I'm not that upset... as long as World is fun.
>>
>>380358402
did Sony really pay them that much to both not have them release MHW on Switch and also that?
>>
>>380355815

They got hyped for a numer 4, so dont expect too much from those nintytards
>>
>>380355815
Source?
>>
>>380357121

5-6 months would be a August/September release

If we were going to get it, we would know by now.
>>
>>380359248
5-6 months after the Switch release
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.