[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a lie? http://gematsu.com/2017/06/sony-tea ses-big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sony.jpg (196KB, 636x576px) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
196KB, 636x576px
Was this a lie?

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/sony-teases-big-announcements-japanese-games-e3-2017

Even fucking Microsoft showed more japanese games. Is Sony afraid of showing anime games in front of their dudebro userbase?
>>
>>380354074

>SotC
>Monster Hunter

there you go
>>
>>380354257
>SotC
>Bluepoint Games, Inc. is an American independent video game developer located in Austin, Texas.
So, just MH.
>>
Why does Sony hate being japanese, when one of their studios is literally named "Japan"?
>>
>>380355365
They know that the american market is the only one that still buys video games, so they market towards it instead of the japanese market. In a time when people demand more and more and more from games, costs go up, and japan's population is simply too small to recoup the massive budgets games have nowadays (excluding the even larger marketing shit), so you have to appeal to the west, and you can appeal to the EU by just securing extra/special shit on your platform for fifa.
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>380354074
Yes it was! I feel gutted, Sony lied to me! Remember me? I was claiming that PC + PS4 is the true master race combo, but this E3 proved me wrong. I feel really bad, I feel like I wasted a lot of money on my PS4 Pro. What a disaster. They said nothing about Death Stranding and Deep Down. Bloodborne 2 didn't get announced, Studio Japan was working on a fucking Shadow of the Colossus remaster/remake that people already played on PS2 and PS3, so they couldn't have been working on Bloodborne 2 which means that Bloodborne 2 is not happening. Days Gone turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit with horrible enemy AI. Spider-Man turned out to be an interactive movie dogshit infested with quick time events and no real physics/momentum based webslinging. God of War looked decent, but isn't coming until 2018. This E3 was an absolute disaster for Sony and PS4! Metro Exodus, Code Vein and Monster Hunter World will all be available on the PC. What is the point of owning a PS4 then? Here is the updated list of good games:

PC exclusives:
- Quake Champions
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Mordhau
- Star Citizen
- Camelot Unchained
- Ashes of Creation
- Wild West Online
- Project Wight
- La-Mulana 2
- Ghost Song

Multi-platform games definitive version on the PC:
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Armored Core 6
- Ace Combat 7
- Code Vein
- Monster Hunter World
- Metro Exodus
- LawBreakers
- GreedFall
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blasphemous

PS4 exclusives:
- Death Stranding (when?)
- Deep Down (when?)
- God of War

Multi-platform games not on PC, but on the PS4:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake (better on Xbox One X, might come to PC)

What should I do? Is there any hope for Sony? Will From Software save PlayStation with a Sony exclusive again?
>>
File: d5P1Gfp.png (45KB, 255x238px) Image search: [Google]
d5P1Gfp.png
45KB, 255x238px
Playstation 1 backwards compatibility on PS4: None.
Playstation 2 backwards compatibility on PS4:
None.
Playstation 3 backwards compatibility on PS4:
None.

"Let's remake the PS3 Shadow of the Colossus game that's actually a remaster of a PS2 game"

Really gets the old nogging going. PS4 truly is the winning console deserving of its sales.
>>
>>380354257
>>SotC
Sony BC is anti-consumerism.King Remaster
>>Monster Hunter
Whoops I forgot to mention it's a multiplat

But yeah 2 is a big number for an idiot.
>>
>>380355365

Because they never show their true power level until TGS. E3 is just to keep graphics fags and dudebros satiated.
>>
File: IMG_1143.png (107KB, 1336x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.png
107KB, 1336x936px
>>380354074
Gotta wait til psx to see if this leaker is a fraud
>>
File: 1460661402072.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1460661402072.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>380354074
>>380355365
>>380355947
>>380355972
FINAL
FANTASY
XV
ULTRA
FISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>380355947
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>380355954
>Playstation 1 backwards compatibility on PS4: None.

But that's not true at all. You can put any PS1 disc in the PS4 and play it
>>
>>380356378
Help me fellow Sonybro, how could Sony let us down so hard? What happened to Death Stranding? What happened to Deep Down? ;_; rip Bloodborne 2... where is the From Software Sony exclusive?
>>
Yes. Yes it literally was.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.