[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long before they release a Switch XL or Switch Lite or Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
How long before they release a Switch XL or Switch Lite or Switch whatever-new-edition?

I ask because I always wait for the second version at least of Ninty portables after getting burned on the DS phat as a kid. But this isnt a traditional portable console I guess and the main consoles dont exactly ever get new version and i dont want to wait *forever* since the switch is quickly building up a library I want to bite into

waitin' to buy a Switch for whatever reason general?
If you want one, why havent you gotten one yet?
>>
>>380345995
In 2 years. Yes, of course they will release a new model without the horrible black frame around the screen and, hopefully, with less issues than the day 1 models.

Why don't I get one? Because it has no games, obviously. I already bought a promise machine from Nintendo and I'm not falling for it again. 3 years on the road when it has 5 worth buying games is when I'll get one.
>>
>>380345995
If you want it as a portable, it will probably be a while before Nintendo makes a new version. We might get a Switch that doesn't include the screen similar to the Vita TV, but that's all.

I might get a Switch now that a Kirby game was announced. That's the reason.
>>
1. Money
2. Kind of the same reason as you, waiting to see if there's an improved version that takes care of the kinks.
3. Possible price drop to save money
4. Money
5. Also Money because I'm a fucking jobless loser right now.
>>
>>380345995
Guys the Switch launched 3 months ago, why u want already a new version?
>>
I just want a $200 Switch with no dock.
>>
>>380345995
i'd bet there would be a redesign(or even a new, more powerful version) in 2 years.
>>
>>380345995

I would guess that we start seeing new models early next year as a die shrink would save hugely on manufacturing costs.

A more portable focused version seems a no brainer to me. Make the controllers non detachable to eliminate most of the bezel and you can cut down on cooling and battery size with a die shrink.
>>
>tfw you tell yourself its too expensive but if you just didnt drink or get high for a month you could probably afford it
>>
>>380345995
I thought I could wait till then but honestly I think I might just buy a regular switch before that and sell it to buy the next revision when it comes out.
>>
>>380347452
would they really ever release a switch that doesnt have motion capabilities? Would it even be a Switch if the controllers dont come off?
>>
>>380347752

I'm sure Nintendo would absolutely hate the fact they could make extra money by forcing Switch mini owners to buy a controller if they want to play docked games.
>>
>>380349002
>not buying a Pro controller regardless
>>
>>380345995
>How long before they release a Switch XL or Switch Lite or Switch whatever-new-edition?

Hopefully never
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.