[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm actually fucking crying now guys I was losing hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mario.png (354KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
mario.png
354KB, 800x533px
I'm actually fucking crying now guys

I was losing hope in this industry
Microsoft jerked around with 4k and muh graphics
Sony had nothing to show but remakes and sequels
I feared my hobby had truly fallen, I feared there was no hope

Then, NINTENDOs show started
And it was glorious

Games, pure games, games meant to be FUN
>Not stupid tech talk
>Not shitty remakes
>Not 2cinematic4u cutscene games

I'm crying
But it's tears of joy

Thank you Nintendo
Thank you for saving the hobby I love so much
>>
Stop reinforcing the stereotype that OPs are humongous cock-sucking homo faggots
>>
>>380341817

my dude seek a therapist lol
>>
>crying over corporation
i mean, I'm also excited for all those games, MH on ps4 looks fun, new metroid and mario Odyssey, a fucking Pokémon game on switch, SoTC remake and Horizo/Zelda new DLCs, but holy fuck OP, seek help please.
>>
>Sony had nothing to show but remakes and sequels
As opposed to Metroid: Samus Returns and another Mario?
>>
>>380341817
You posted this already we get it you love a corporation that only loves you for your money
>>
>Not stupid tech talk
They had plenty of it last times they did direct about how the joycons had ice cubes in them or the capabilities of the Switch

>Not shitty remakes
All Yoshi/Kirby games are exactly the same but with different shit in them, and praising them for new Mario/Xenobalde/Metroid games while shitting in Call of Duty, Halo or Uncharted is just hypocritical.
Plus they are doing a shitty remake of Metroid for the 3DS

>Not 2cinematic4u cutscene games
Not a lot of it in the rest either
>>
The real question is do you think there will be any good deals on Switch's come black Friday. I would pick one up that had a Zelda and Odyssey bundle in a heartbeat.
>>
>>380341817
And in just 25 minutes.
>>
The best games of E3 were indeed nintendo games. just not by nintendo.

>Ori 2
>MHW

stay forever mad and irrelevant with your lobotomized franchise cow milking. I can play real nintendo games whenever I want with NES/SNES emulators.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.