[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN >THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL DEFEND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: large[2].jpg (168KB, 2008x561px) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
168KB, 2008x561px
NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL DEFEND THIS
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
What?
>>
What is wrong about this
>>
I don't see a problem
>>
>>380337513
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously though I'm happy it's happening. It's the best one.
>>
>>380337513
>more realistic sizes
the 3ds screen is bugger you mong and it looks better
>>
>>380337513
They remade a beloved game with better graphics and new content?
>>
Defend what?
>>
Yeah I don't know what they were thinking with the opening sequence on the GBA, it's out of place with the rest of the game.
>>
>>380337513
>its bad when Nintendo remakes 15yo games
Fuck off
>>
>>380337513
> They are re-making the best Mario RPG for 3DS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>defending downgrades
never change /v/
>>
>>380337513
I know right? The original looked THAT bad???
>>
FUCK, THEY'RE REMAKING A GREAT GAME WITH ONLY VISUAL AND MUSIC CHANGES
>>
>take unique art style
>make it awful generic "3d" mario assets
>>
>>380339226
>>make it awful generic "3d" mario assets
its all sprites and 2D objects though
>>
>>380339226

>this meme again
>>
>>380339695
Hence the quotes.
>>
>>380340047
But then it makes no sense because it's not generic or 3d.
>>
>>380337513
>Muh soul
You don't have to play the remake.
>>
>>380340047
it's not the "generic" mario artstyle though. mario and luigi clearly resemble the official artwork and have even been given new battle animations that are far more expressive than the original.
>>
>>380337513
SONY DOES IT AGAIN

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL THINK THIS IS BAD
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL THINK THIS IS BAD
>>
>>380337513
My only issue with this is I wish the Toads had more exaggerated expressions, otherwise it has some nice sprite work & I dig the lighting.
>>
What if Nintendo actually hired a visual design lead?
>>
>Left: Personality and charm
>Right: Sterile remake reusing the same graphics, solidifying M&L with a uniform style with no room for creativity and individuality
>>
>>380341514
>>Right: Sterile remake reusing the same graphics, solidifying M&L with a uniform style with no room for creativity and individuality
yeah, lets just ignore the new animations they gave the characters like the bros. idle battle animations which are more expressive in the remake. you people need to fuck off.
>>
>>380342085
New animation doesn't make it better. The artstyle in the first game looked great and stood out as its own thing. Here, they're just using the same graphics from Dream Team. I'm amazed they allowed the Beenies and Cackletta.
>>
>>380342738
>I'm amazed they allowed the Beenies and Cackletta.
Why?

Gold Beanies were in Dream Team anyway
>>
>>380342980
Well, why show the modern Nintendo audience characters and locales that aren't the Mushroom Kingdom, Toads and Goombas. Mainline Mario is one thing, the spin-offs are another story. Even the main Goomba in the subgame is just a regular Goomba with a flag on its head.

I'm allowed to dislike this, and that bothering you solidifies my stance.
>>
>>380337513
>3D
Ruined.
>>
>>380343669
>why show the modern Nintendo audience characters and locales that aren't the Mushroom Kingdom, Toads and Goombas.
Because Superstar Saga isn't set in the Mushroom Kingdom and has more than regular Toads and Soombas.

>Even the main Goomba in the subgame is just a regular Goomba with a flag on its head.

That's true, but the unique trio from BiS return, and as seen in the trailer, beanbean original enemies appear too.

>I'm allowed to dislike this, and that bothering you solidifies my stance.
You are, and it doesn't really bother me. I just wanted to know your thinking and have a discussion about the game. That's why we're here after all (and to shitpost).
>>
>>380343936
Unlike Dream Team and Paper Jam it looks like the environments are 2D again.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.