[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its E3 2019 >Bethesda showcase starts. >Hodd Toward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Innovation.jpg (15KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Innovation.jpg
15KB, 220x330px
>Its E3 2019
>Bethesda showcase starts.
>Hodd Toward steps on stage.
>Applaudience loses their mind
>"WE LOVE YOU HODD!"
>Hodd gives the audience his signature Grin.
>Struts around on the stage for an Hour on stage waiting for everyone to shut up.
>Finally speaks.
>"You people know Bethesda as-"
>Applaudience goes into another round of hour long hysterics.
>"You guys know Bethesda as innovators, Mold breakers, and of Course, Trailblazers of the gaming industry."
>More canned applause.
>"That's why I'm proud to announce Skyrim is coming to the 3DS, the Wii U, The SNES, the Atari 2600, and yes... Even the Gameboy Advance.
>Crowd loses their shit. People get out of their seats, everyone is bowing or shaking. The whole room looks as if the Rapture is happening.
>Hodd clears his throat.
>"We're also proud to announce Fallout Shelter for 3DS, Wii U, and Tamagotchi pet entertainment systems."
> Hodd Continues over the crowd's behavior, as and Eldritch lovecraftian lord joins him on stage.
> "We're also proud to announce Fallout 4 is coming to all the systems we mentioned prior."
>"We'd also like to know about the Bethesda Fun Club."
>"Fun club is Bethesda's greatest innovation yet. With it, you can exchange your money for play Coins, you can exchange coins for play time."
>Hodd looks at his watch.
>"Its been a wonderful time here at E3 2019, please look forward to our amazing games coming later this year."
>The Audience doesn't clap. The audience doesn't say a thing.
>The Audience is dead.
>In the time Hodd was talking, they formed a cult around Hodd. They drank the Kool-aid and began ritualistic suicide to be closer to their Hodd Godd.

>Bethesda wins E3 2019.
>>
File: 1488416516088.jpg (57KB, 750x653px)
1488416516088.jpg
57KB, 750x653px
this post was better than e3
>>
>someone actually bothered to write this

It's time for your pills sweetie.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.