[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the Switch is good without becoming a WiiU will we finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: wiiu.jpg (48KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
48KB, 1024x665px
Now that the Switch is good without becoming a WiiU will we finally be able to talk about pic related again?

This little console has a strong offering and great piracy/homebrew
>>
how does the wii u and 3ds piracy work?

can I buy those right now and get free games?
>>
>that shit poster for the last week saying more ports would be announced
>suddenly silent after the spotlight

I hope so. Pretty sure that he is the same "wii u scam" faggot that just needs to be banned for good.

I was pleased with my Wii U and I'm pleased with my Switch, but I'm also an idort (-Xbone) and enjoy all the platforms almost equally. Except maybe the 3DS, that little fucker is still getting games and I'm glad, portable games are a lot more enjoyable.
>>
>>380336082
Yes and many games that never came to the WiiU. Not positive about 3DS but I hear good things.
WiiU has piracy for it's entire library and is a beast of an emulation machine coupled with an added screen for in bed play/etc.

I can run 3 generation of games natively. WiiU which you can pirate and get NOA mistranslation fuckery fixed, Wii which you can pirate, and Gamecube which you can only pirate.
Piracy opens up the amount of games available on every virtual console system (they usually still have all the VC features) I dont know if piracy gives you any additional systems though.
It's the only place to do good DS emulation.
Has a bunch of 3rd party indies that are best played on WiiU or otherwise have exclusive content/control. Trine 2 has touchscreen controls for the wizard so it doesn't suck on console, Shovel Knight had a coop mode exclusive to WiiU I think? Severed is a touch screen action game and WiiU is the only stylus based system it comes on. There's a few more and then a bunch more that are just identical to other versions if you want something to play on your WiiU.

There's also just a shitload of exclusives. It was the strongest console 2014-2015
Smash 4
Mario Kart 8 (Still has players online last I checked and has less items than Deluxe)
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Xenoblade
Bayonetta 1+2
Wonderful 101
Luigi U
Mario 3D World
Yoshi Wooly World
Dong Freeze
Breath of the Wild
Nice Zelda remakes (gyro controls and touch screen were flame)
The list goes on but those are some of the most notable.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.