[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people thinking Nintendo "won" because of a 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Metroidprime4_thumb.jpg (19KB, 554x311px) Image search: [Google]
Metroidprime4_thumb.jpg
19KB, 554x311px
>people thinking Nintendo "won" because of a 50 second teaser with no gameplay, release date, or anything other then a logo

Come the fuck on. The only interesting thing they had was Mario Odyssey (which does look amazing) and maybe Xenoblade 2 if you're a weeb. Other then that they where as mediocre and disappointing as Microsoft and Sony
>>
But Metroid II Remake is even more important
>>
>>380330590
t. Salty Sonybro
>>
>>380330590
It doesn't fucking matter you stupid fuck. What matters is that they care about the saga and they dont have it rotting htere.
>>
File: 2017.png (3MB, 1000x1147px) Image search: [Google]
2017.png
3MB, 1000x1147px
>>380330590
They have more games in 2017 than Sony or Microsoft. Plus 2 GOTY games.
>>
>>380330773
t. dumb console war faggot
>>
>>380330590
You lost, bro. Just accept it and move on.
>>
File: 6.png (98KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
98KB, 460x464px
>>380330590
>one of the most anticipated title releases in gaming means nothing
>a SECOND announcement of another heavily expected variant of the same franchise which included several minutes of gameplay also means nothing
>and this is just a small portion of the announcements

keep crying, it's delicious
>>
File: nfg438fjko2.jpg (24KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
nfg438fjko2.jpg
24KB, 300x265px
>>380330590
Why don't you be a cool kid OP and wait for nindo to finish their weird schedule and announce all their shit first ye?
>>
>>380330590
the fact that they won with a 50 second teaser isn't a testament to how well Nintendo did, but how absolutely shit everyone else did.
>>
>>380330590
>gamers jump the gun and get hyped over just a logo
Are you new? It is literally always like this.
>>
>"Hey, everybody else's presentation sucked. Somebody get that intern to draft up a Metroid Prime 4 logo. No, it doesn't exist."
>>
>>380330590
>Being this mad
K E K
>>
>>380330590
Xenoblade is such an over hyped series. Played Chronicles and X and the whole time I was just amazed at how basic they are.
>>
>>380330590
>no gameplay, release date, or anything other then a logo
Funny, because except for a shitty outsourced CGI trailer that describes the FFVII Remake to the letter, and that apparently "won" it for Sony.
>>
>>380330590
Would you be happier if they did a cgi trailer like any of the other companies would have done? Because it would have been exactly the same but less honest.
>>
I am still mad they didn't announce Monster Hunter 5 or an English release for MHXX Switch edition. I mean I am probably getting it for Mario Odyssey anyway but it would be nice to know Capcom wasn't abandoning Nintendo after XX for casualized cinematic multi plate Monster Hunter games
>>
>>380331592
Only retarded actually care about a remake to a game that was never that good anyway
>>
>>380331774
Might announce it at treehouse. MonHun5 won't happen that quickly though, it'd kill xx sales.
>>
I thought people were being ridiculous for getting excited over a CGI trailer with no date when BGE2 was announced, but the reaction to MP4 makes that seem reasonable.
>>
>>380331661
Not really. I mean it would be more proof that it actually exist and is further along in development but it would still be a big fat tease with nothing to show for it
>>
>>380332173
>with nothing to show for it
Oh, fuck off. Nintendo said it was coming and they delivered. Teaser, trailer, it's the same thing. The game is coming and it's all fans wanted to know.
>>
>>380332907
This
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.