[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game doesn't look very good at all >le every level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: yoshi switch.jpg (155KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi switch.jpg
155KB, 1400x700px
This game doesn't look very good at all

>le every level has multiple versions, so much replayability!

That was shit when sonic lost world did it
>>
>>380330535
>le if I put le in front of something it's bad
LE XD
>>
>>380330535
You are wrong it looks fantastic
>>
Yoshi's Story 2? Sounds pretty dope but, definitely not for a full price game. Especially since they super casualized Yoshi games as of late.
>>
>Unreal Engine 4

What the fuck is going on?
>>
Nintendo will never make a Yoshi game anywhere close to as good as Yoshi's island.
>>
Depends on the game, if it's just get to the finish with maybe just 3/5 special coins per level, it will be fine.
But if it has all the shit to get from woolly world, then no. (and this is coming from a collectathon cocksucker).
>>
>>380330535
>This game doesn't look very good at all
That's what I said about literally everything Nintendo at this year's E3.
>>
>This game doesn't look very good at all
Par for the course for Yoshi games then.
>>
It looks like Wooly World again but with a different arts and crafts aesthetic. So not bad but not really amazing either.
>>
It's not Azrest/Artoon again, is it?
>>
I haven't played woolly world yet. But since a lot of people are judging this unreleased game can you tell me why you think it will suck?
>>
>>380332520
Slow meandering gameplay has been kind of where they went with Yoshi and this looks even slower than wooly world.

It sucks because they've never come close to making Yoshi games as good as their first try and don't seem to even want to.
>>
>>380332837
Wooly World was pretty good, the other games blew dick because they're all made by artoon/arzest
>>
>>380332837
Yeah unless they change some shit it looks like a straight downgrade from woolly world.
>>
>>380332520
>But since a lot of people are judging this unreleased game can you tell me why you think it will suck?
Because every Yoshi game ever made has sucked and I don't see why this would be any different.
>>
>>380331803
Easier to develop and cheaper.

It's yoshi. Though not a sequal to anything. It's bascially a reboot.
>>
>>380334098
What does your shit taste have to do with anything?
>>
>>380334213
>Though not a sequal to anything. It's bascially a reboot.
No it isn't, "Yoshi" is just a working title, it's likely intended to be a sequel to Woolly World.
>>
Yoshi was honestly the worst game in the direct.
>>
>>380334403
It has no FUCKING WOOOL IN THE GAME. It's a reboot. Nintendo confrimed it's only called yoshi, the rest of the switch games got their real names.

Stop using your homosexual powers.

Plus theyre're clearly small pixies or toys this time around.
>>
>>380334098
Holy fuck great argument. It's like you just changed the minds of every yoshi fan ever. I applaud you
>>
>>380334717
>Nintendo confrimed it's only called yoshi
And the new Kirby game is only called "Kirby", right?
>>
>>380335003
Kirby has a name.

Wooly wool team isnt working pn yoshi nor is the graphics there. Yoshi is glowing like glowblug now.
>>
>>380334717
>Nintendo confrimed it's only called yoshi
No, they confirmed it was a working title.
>>380334717
>Plus theyre're clearly small pixies or toys this time around.
they're dioramas
>>
>>380331264
if you dont accept the help the game throws at you yoshi games can get pretty challenging. Still havn't 100% woolie world. With the exception of yoshi on 3ds. That shit was insulting and embarrassing to play.
>>
Nintendo's E3 site reveals Good Feel is making it.

That's good. Feel.
>>
>>380335332
And what's the name of the new Kirby? I thought it only said "Kirby" during the presentation.
I'm not saying the new Yoshi game is a sequel to Wooly World, in fact it looks like toys to me, too. I was jsut pretty sure that "Yoshi" and "Kirby" were nothing more but working titles.
>>
>>380330535
Looks beautiful and cute
>>
>>380330535
>>le every level has multiple versions, so much replayability!
I don't think that's the idea at all.
>>
>>380330535
Is it THAT hard to surpass Yoshi' s Island?

How come every Yoshi game after that went shit?
>>
>reddit line jump
ignored
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.