[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't get it. What is the second DLC even about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1497382454446.jpg (4MB, 1289x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1497382454446.jpg
4MB, 1289x2800px
I didn't get it. What is the second DLC even about? Do we play as Zelda?
>>
>>380328253
It's a quest, it has something to do with the champions, and Kass will tell you about it. That's about all anyone knows.
>>
>>380328789
Gee, if only they had a gaming event that everyone is watching to actually tell us about it!
>>
>>380328253
There's a version of this art with Link in the front. Probably just you playing link.
>>
>>380328253
My guess is that it will explore the backgrounds of the champions and how they got their powers
>>
Playing as Zelda is a stretch, but maybe we'll see a lot more of her. If it takes place 100 years; this is very likely. I'm glad the champions are getting more screen time. I wanted to like the Rito, but his one memory made him out as a giant tool. I need Goron bro time as while.
>>
>>380328253
They'll probably talk about it in the next few days.
>>
You get to marry Kass.
>>
>>380328253
I guess you'll just play as "yourself" from 100 years ago, and actually play through the memories
>>
>>380332042
I was thinking this, but they would have to redo the entire world before calamity gannon takes over.
>>
>>380332346
Really just the castle (if we even need to get to it) and removing all the calamity spooge.
>>
>>380332346

Yeah, I'd rather just get a new batch of dungeons and side quests. Preferably traditional dungeons with their own visual themes, not the shrine/divine beast stuff.
>>
>>380333087

There's damaged structures and ruins all over the place. They'd might as well save an intact Hyrule for the next title.
>>
>>380333087
more than that anon, the entire castle town was wiped out
>>
>>380330123
I know! TGS is so close!
>>
File: Zelda_Wow.png (34KB, 187x280px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_Wow.png
34KB, 187x280px
>>380333572
>There's damaged structures and ruins all over the place.
Very true, but maybe flashbacks will mean one structure not broken per champ
>>
This all sounds pretty boring, but i'm hoping for new enemies and places to visit
>>
>>380333087
There are a lot of village ruins scattered through out high rule and some terrain like Gerudo Highlands and Northern Deathmountain would have to be altered.
>>
>>380334083

I'd honestly pay for an enemy DLC pack. Zelda isn't the same without the monster variety that was in everything up to Twilight Princess.
>>
Maybe you get to play as the Champions.

Either way, thousands of fish girl Amiibos are gonna get hot glued this year.
>>
>>380328253
What if:

It's a bunch of mini campaigns where we play as each champion and Zelda in the final battle, and you then go back as Link from the future to undo the evil that is Calamity Ganon, saving everyone.

They all have movesets based on their weapons that don't break like Links weapons do but its limited to only that.
And an AI Link helps you during the fights which changes the original outcome.
>>
I wouldn't mind a fucking fishing rod and a journal to keep track of size/type
>>
>>380334614
They've literally said it's going to be a fifth dungeon. People expecting shit like this need to be gassed.

You will play Link from your save file.

Kass will give you information that starts the sideworst. Will likely require a completed file.

A preexisting area will be expanded upon, we will not get a new region.
>>
>>380328253

Zelda better has that outfit in the next smash.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.