[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So these games didn't stop Nintendo from announcing a Core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-ultra-sun-ultra-moon.jpg (171KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-ultra-sun-ultra-moon.jpg
171KB, 1200x600px
So these games didn't stop Nintendo from announcing a Core Pokemon game for the Switch

Are you now willing to give these a try?

Black 2 and White 2 were among the best Pokemon games alongside Gold and Silver after all...
>>
>>380327793
Nah I'll just wait for the Switch game.
>>
>>380327793
They didn't annouce a new pokemon game, stop it.
BW2 are objectively the best games, these games look like they will be meh, unlike bw2 it's not a sequel that completes the story, it's like a redo.
>>
>>380328448
>They didn't annouce a new pokemon game, stop it.
But...yes, they did?

> BW2 are objectively the best games, these games look like they will be meh
We know next to nothing about these games

Sounds like you either want them to fail, or are pessimistic for no real reason
>>
>>380329267
>they did?
Nope, anything mentioned in the spotlight refered to Pokken DX
Anons sucks at attention span and reading comprehension
>>
>>380327793
Switch can wait till 2018, eventhough I want to play mario so fucking much.
>>
>>380329449
>"Gamefreak has begun developing a core RPG Pokemon title on Nintendo Switch."

Gee, sure sounds like they are talking about Pokken.
>>
Here's the thing
Black and White were already good games. Black 2 White 2 expanded and made them better.

Sun and Moon were horse shit. Doesn't matter how much gold paint you put on shit its still shit in the end.
>>
>>380329449
They said in the spotlight that they are working on a main series pokemon game that won't be out for a while.
>>
>>380329991
"Ultra moon and ultra sun switch edition"
Gee I see that coming
>>
>>380329449
Are you retarded? This is separate from Pokken DX

Did you not pay attention?

https://youtu.be/tF3gzt451FY
>>
>>380328448
They're making a new core game. No more two versions though.

Black amd white nearly killed the series and are for rapeable faggots like you.
>>
>>380330136
Sun and Moon are better than Black 1 and White 1
>>
>>380329449
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/874660201625919488
>>
>>380330175
I'm pretty sure he said that we wouldn't see anything until next year, so obviously it's not Ultra sun.
Probably not a port, either
>>
no, they probably only announced that theyre making a switch pokemon game because of the backlash and assumptions that switch isnt getting a pokemon
>>
>>380330136
Black and White sucked. B2 and W2 redeemed it.

If you didn't like Su/Mo, then maybe Usu/Umo is for you
>>
It's not really going to be a court game. It's going to be like Colosseum or XD
>>
>>380331023
>implying that's bad
>implying you aren't wrong anyway
See >>380330448
>>
>>380331023
They literally said "Core RPG"

It's not a spin-off in any way
>>
>>380327793
I really don't get why people suck BW2's dick so much

HGSS I could understand because nostalgia
>>
>>380327793
>BW2
>Good

Will this meme ever die?

Both are games that no one wanted or asked for. Also BW are the worst pokemon games that have ever been created.

Although not as good as XY or GS, Sun and Moon at least had a fuck ton of pokemon variety within the game, Alola forms, and cute girls.
>>
File: DDqayEs.gif (1021KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
DDqayEs.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>>380329449
>Anons sucks at attention span and reading comprehension
You're aware that Ishihara said, and I quote, "Game Freak has begun developing a core RPG Pokemon title on Nintendo Switch." Straight from the horse's mouth.

You're a fucking mongoloid if you think that had anything to do with a spinoff game, or Pokken DX.
>>
>>380332102
S&M truly made Pokemon a children's game. So boring to play through and without gyms felt pointless.
>>
>>380331893
>I really don't get why people suck BW2's dick so much

Well hard mode and enhanced AI, tons of content, the PWT, graphics with full animation, interesting villains for starters...

>>380332102
>Will this meme ever die?
The fact that you believe it's a "meme" just shows how many people consider B2/W2 among the best pokemon games.

I didn't even care for B/W, but B2/W2 just blew my mind

I will say that Gen 5 has my least favorite starter trio however...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.