[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirby, DK, Pikmin, etc. threads are all comfy and full of positive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: metroid fans.png (928KB, 1500x830px) Image search: [Google]
metroid fans.png
928KB, 1500x830px
Kirby, DK, Pikmin, etc. threads are all comfy and full of positive vibes, gameplay ideas, and good art

whereas metroid threads are just full of a bunch of triggered autists lashing out at any franchise/character/poster in the general vicinity

They also can't keep themselves from shittalking each other and break up into different shitty autistic factions
to clarify I like metroid well enough (just bought the large squishy world of nintendo metroid figurine) but the fanbase has been complete cancer since prime came out and brought fps babies with it who have butthurt cancer or something

You guys just got two game announcements can't you be happy for once? We've had to listen to you complain about NEVER GETTING GAMES despite the shitton of games you've gotten can't you at least stop complaining for a day?

Drew a a quick pic to illustrate them sperging
>>
Thats because the existence of prime divided the fanbase, everything would be fine if that never existed
>>
File: arms_beybey.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
arms_beybey.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
>>380322476
BUT PRIME IS PERFECT REEEEEE

Metroid Prime is a fine game but whoever came with it don't sound like nintendo fans they sound like cancer and they show up in EVERY FOCUSED NINTENDO THREAD to shit post about either

>n-not m-muh prime..
or
>I WANT ANOTHER 12 GAMES ANNOUNCED WTF

They got what they wanted and they still won't shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.